I'm a great believer that products have to be reviewed in the context of their price, and at under two quid delivered this drawstring gym bag represents good value for money. It is durable, weatherproof and the drawstrings feel strong. Also, the fact that it is available in a number of bright colours aids safety, and you can, if you wish, print onto it.

My girlfriend has been using this bag for a number of weeks now and finds it ideal for quick trips to the gym or swimming pool and thinks it has ample capacity for most people. It also has the added benefit of being washable at 30 degrees. At this price point I can't see what more you can ask for. If you want something more elaborate or capacious expect to dig deeper into your pockets. Recommended.
I decided to buy this product because I had my £50 sports bag stolen from my local gym and I wanted an inexpensive sports bag to replace it.

It is made of decent quality material that is fit for purpose. It has plenty of room inside it to hold my gym kit and accessories and has a very good fastener.

I have been using it for several months and have not had any problems with it. I wash it at 30 Deg C cold in my washing machine and it does not damage the material.

This bag met expectations and is ideal if you are looking for an inexpensive sports bag and are on a tight budget (like me).
on 23 September 2011
These are really good value for money and are well made. Couldn't ask for more for the price. Delivered quickly and the children loved the range of colours on offer. Good size fits basic PE kit in, shoes, rugby top, shorts and socks as well as jogging bottoms
0Comment26 of 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 June 2014
Used for separating out items in a baby changing bag ie one gym bag per child for nappies and spare clothes and one for food/snack things. Gym bags were not overfilled, nor were the straps used for weight bearing as they were inside another bag. Gym bags split at the seams and the fabric ripped. Ordered four of these bags and had to bin all four within a month as they split too much to hold anything. Contacted the seller who said they could do nothing about it as they had been used ie no money back or new bags to replace damaged ones. Complete waste of money.
on 24 June 2014
Holds things. Strong enough feeling. Bright and good for wearing when cycling. Looks pretty cool if you're into that hi-vis thing. I'm not, but I feel safe with it and that's what we're all worrying about: my safety.... and ability to carry things to a gym I'm yet to sign up to.
on 2 October 2014
There's nothing not to like about this bag. I bought two to help keep track of my sporty daughter's different kits, and will get a couple more. The mixed reviews made me reluctant to commit to more than two on the first purchase! OK, I doubt the bag would be big enough for a man's full gym kit, complete with trainers, but there really is plenty of room here for my 12 year old daughter's school PE kit (trainers included), for example. The fabric and drawstrings both seem to be robust. Good value.
on 2 October 2014
This bag is perfect for my trainers. I put this bag with my trainers in it at the bottom of my rucksack when going to the gym; it's exactly what I was looking for and the pink is a nice colour (you can see the bag is a bit dirty from use but that is expected with a light colour). Also, great value for money.
on 30 November 2014
great for personalising ,acrylic paint works best
review image
on 21 December 2011
my 12 year old daughter has already worn out one PE bag so I went for this one after some searching. we are both pleased with it, it is just big enough and tough enough to carry the entire secondary school kit.
0Comment13 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 January 2016
For the price quality seems good, however i wouldn't recommend that you carry heavy items in this sling bag as it could easily rip, but for lightweight items is perfect.