on 23 June 2012
Having realised im drinking too much caffeinated coffee (I have a bean to cup machine that makes it all to easy to do that!)......I started searching for some decaf unground beans. There is not a fantastic selection and even the specialist online sellers dont have that many choices.

Well, the beans do smell super and look great too. There is no getting away from the fact that they ARE decaf beans, but I suppose thats a silly comment really!!....I had hoped to notice less....Im not 100% sure I will order again but I have not tried many decaf beans before so have little comparison. I dont think at full price they are that cheap considering what you pay from dedicated specialist online sellers. I think I will try them next time and pay just a tad more.......

So all in all, not bad...I would have given 3.5 starts if I could.

UPDATE: Maybe 3 stars was a bit harsh - I have found that if you are (very) heavy handed with the amount of beans you use, the flavor is dramatically enhanced...I have upped to 4 starts after drinking some dire decaf in M&S and Costa this week...mines nicer at home using these beans!
on 6 February 2013
This decaffeinated coffee is particularly delicious and it's not as dry as the other water decaffeinated coffees I've tried in the past...and it's organic too! Perfect, I'd say!
on 3 February 2014
Ok, so it might not be the most exciting coffee I've ever had, but definitely better than most decaf, and good enough to now be our regular after-lunch coffee. Whenever we have guests and serve this after dinner, they don't tend to believe that it's decaf, and comment that it's really nice.

Aside from post-lunch coffee, it's great to be able to have an Irish coffee late at night, without it affecting your ability to sleep :-)
on 16 November 2012
Suma Fairtrade Organic Swiss Water Decaffeinated Coffee is the best decaf coffee I have found. I brew at least 6 cups per day and am able to enjoy the experience morning, afternoon, and evening. I highly recommend Suma Organic Decaf when you're looking for a hearty, full-bodied, and highly satisfying substitute for regular coffee.
on 13 June 2016
I buy several bags a year of these Suma decaffeinated coffee beans because they meet all my requirements: a pleasant taste; Fair Trade organically grown and Swiss-water-processed (without harsh chemicals); and prompt delivery from Superfood Market in the UK. When the beans are freshly ground before brewing in an Aero-Press coffee maker (two scoops per mug), the result is a nice brew that is easy to adjust for strength and taste with hot water, milk, and/or a little bit of sugar. It's not 5-star, rock-your-world coffee; it is a nice, 4-star-worthy brew when you don't want or need a caffeine lift. Aeropress Coffee Maker + Extra 350 Micro Filters - Aerobie
I have used decaffeinated beans for a long time and I must say I love these. There is no acidy taste like in some other organic beans. The strength is medium, dry-nutty flavour, not too bitter. I personally will buy more. For the full rich taste it is recommended to use more beans (like in an espresso double shot). Sometimes adding half a spoon of regular organic coffee can spice up the flavour and because of the increased level of caffein in the decaf shot it is more pleasurable and healthier.

4.5 stars
on 6 March 2013
you wouldn't know these beans are decaffeinated - I grind them fresh and they are great! not cheap but I fully recommend them and if you can get them on offer all the better!
on 12 November 2013
I enjoy good coffee and was sceptical about this product but I was wrong. It tastes as good as regular coffee without the side effects.
on 27 February 2015
Having tried several decaf coffees since quitting caffeine, I have been dismayed at the lack of (decent) choices available in stores or on online.

I decided to take the plunge with this brand due to the positive reviews on Amazon and am now very glad I did. In my opinion it makes excellent coffee; full bodied and rich, with no noticeable quality drop in comparison to my favourite caffeinated varieties.

Well worth a try, and whilst fairly expensive, the 1kg bag should last you some time!!
on 3 January 2014
Decaf - check. Swiss water - check. Organic - check. Fair trade - check. Full bodied - check. Good value - check. And i can't discern any probs with the flavour, as is often the case with decaf. Btw Swiss Water method doesn't use poisonous organic solvents... Yay!

See one answered question