on 3 February 2013
Okay, firstly this character was bought so I have my own little guy to put on the portal and play, needless to say I am not the target demographic for this game!!
First off the game is kind of addictive, wonderfully designed and pretty mesmerizing for younger minds.
Zap is a great little character, at first he got a few laughs as he wasn't very powerful and 'died' rather quickly. But after a few upgrades (/ days of play) he became a good addition to the set and beats multiple enemies without any bother at all!
In short, one of the better Skylanders if you use him right!
on 27 July 2012
My 6yr old loves skylanders and would recommend for this age+. They are a bit pricey as there is 30 to collect then the adventure packs plus there is some giants coming out later in the year. But overall is good for children .
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 23 November 2013
I'm a big fan of Zap as he has a very useful sliding feature along a wet trail he leaves that can be electrified by shooting at it, thus damaging enemies that touch it and actually forming a barrier or trapping some enemies. This means he can move quickly and damage small enemies very easily. He's not a particularly hard hitter so boss battles can be hard work, but his speed makes him hard to hit. Additionally, if you get the soul gem, he regains health in water, which is VERY useful. He's pretty much my default Skylander and the series 2 Zap in Giants is even better as the water slide can be electrified automatically. Sadly he's been dropped from the line-up for for Swap Force, (though of course he'll work in Swap Force) but hopefully he'll be back in a new series 3 form in a later installment.
on 23 January 2012
skylanders are taking over my life! the game is amazing when your a six year old boy... it is however very upsetting that activision have made so many characters hard to get hold of and the price they have been going for is ridiculous and i refuse to pay £40+ for one plastic toy!
on 2 January 2013
My sons collection of figures is fast growing and all characters add to the game! He absolutely loves the Skylander game and is by fate the best gift he got for Xmas, though the downside is he now already also wants the giants version (who's figures cannot be used in Spyros).
on 5 December 2011
yet another skylander zap is a water skylander and is a very useful addon and team member. the more the merrier and the greater chance of beatting kaos.
on 17 February 2013
Order was processed promptly. Product arrived when I was told it would. Game functions as it should, so far. My son loves Skylanders so I am happy. Faultless service, completely satisfied
on 2 January 2013
Another great Skylander characther to add to this amazing game. My son loves it and plays with this character quite alot.
Recommend this product for your childs collection.
on 1 February 2013
Water Skylander, my son likes him and helps to complete more levels. Came packaged new. Good purchase. Love the Skylanders game.
on 19 February 2013
Got skylanders for Xmas from my nephew and saw this going cheaply on amazon so boosted my collection. Not my favourite character but you can't argue for this price