Price:£6.02 - £29.99

on 5 January 2011
This is what it is advertised as nothing more and nothing less so I don't understand how other people can get confused as it's very clear this is not a heart rate transmitter.

The only other comment I to be made is I wish Polar heart rate monitors came with different sized chest straps instead of a medium one to fit this mythical average person. Even in Finland people are all different sizes and while I'm not a small size the medium strap is just too long. I finally brought 2 of these to replace the medium one I have and they fit very well.
11 comment10 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 March 2012
Buying a replacement strap isn't easy. There doesn't seem to be much information online about this and a lot of it's contradictory or confusing. Sadly Amazon doesn't make life any easier.

This strap arrived with "for T61, T31 and T31c coded transmitters" on the packaging. Information that would have been useful before ordering. There seems two types of Polar transmitters the wearlink type where the sensor is built into the strap and a transmitter is clipped into two holes and a second type where the sensor and transmitter are built into a rubbery looking strap which hooks onto a plain strap. T31 and T61(c) are the second type so if you need to replace a belt with the sensors built in this isn't the right belt. Sadly one of the photos has "wearlink 31" on the packaging which suggested that this was the correct strap for me

I also agree with the review that criticises Polars strap size. My original strap is M-XXL and I would think that most people are S-L with a small number below and a small number above. It would make sense for Polar to make their default strap XS-L to accommodate most of the population (may as well include XS) and sell XL-XXL separately. If you buy that strap there's a good chance you'll lose weight and can then use the original strap but those of us who've lose weight and are finding the M-XL strap too small are forced to buy another strap.
on 10 November 2012
Purchased this strap for my partner whose Polar watch's transmitter which originally was meant to fit in a bra. This never worked succesfully. Therefore purchased strap was a bit concerned originally that the description of "Size-S" did not give any indication of what female size that actually fits. My partner is a size 14 and it fits her perfectly it may even have enough adjustability to fit a female either side as well. Therefore very pleased with purchase and speed of delivery.
on 6 April 2013
First, my chest is 41 inches and M size strap fits perfectly with plenty (6 inches) of adjustment either way. It is for Polar T61, T31 and T31 coded transmitters. I think that mine must be very old as there are no ID markings on it anywhere. For a few quid I took a punt. It didn't fit. However I cut the stitching at one end and swopped the plastic ends over with my old ones and sowed it back up again. Took 5 minutes and am very happy now it all fits and is proper comfy.
on 5 January 2013
I thought that it would be worth letting others know that this strap fitted my T34 transmitter. It arrived promptly.
on 13 August 2013
I slipped up with this purchase as I though the chest band would include the monitor ... which it did not. I therefore had to order another item.
on 7 August 2012
Unfortunately, I needed this. I am not the smallest of people so this was a must. Shame on you Polar. They provide a medium strap with the waterproof transmitter instead of giving you an option as to which strap size would be right for you. Extra costs Polar. Having said that, the extra strap that I purchased is very good indeed.
on 23 June 2014
The "S" size for this strap, should be the standard for Polar to deliver along with its respective series of cardiomonitor watches! The "M" (Medium) size was too big to fit to almost any normal sized chest runner!

Good price/very fast delivery and I had my job done in a really convenient way!
on 6 December 2013
My last strap of the same make has lasted years and only recent has the elastic started to give a bit too much. The strap is exactly what I wanted, it arrived in excellent condition and really quickly.
on 11 August 2013
Once you've learnt the size, it's worth getting a few spare ones of these. Not only is it handy to have a few spare for when the others are in the wash, but because they are elasticated they will often disappear unless you are careful.

Polar equipment is fantastic.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse