on 23 March 2015
Execellent sandwich spread mother in law loves it
0Comment21 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 July 2014
I ran out of strawberry jam and so I used this to put in the kids rice pudding. They couldn't tell the difference and they're pretty intelligent
0Comment119 of 141 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 March 2014
Just like the real thing, that is to say to much an you get all sticky in more than one area.
on 1 February 2014
I was completely happy and satisfied with the product. The product is everything I imagined and I was pleased with the price and packaging. Does what it says on the tin.
on 4 January 2015
The taste was sharper than I expected so it won't be my go to choice but it worked really well and the lube maintained its consistency for a long time
on 27 September 2013
if you want to get freaky in da bed or even want a posh wank i would advice to buy this it even taste like cerrys
on 9 April 2014
yes it was fine although the misses prefers minty flavours I am more of a morello cherry man myself again tasty but quite filling
on 29 December 2015
This is very effective when used directly on the appropriate area.Can be used in all different situations & is fun to use with great effect.Tried it on my girlfriends fanny & it had the most pleasurable effect on her.Also eliminates any nasty niffs.Buy it & see.
on 21 December 2015
Good lube, much like all other Durex lubricants. No smell at all. Seems slightly less sticky than the lubes in the range that are scented, like the strawberry one which we also tried.
on 14 January 2016
Not as tasty as other reviews claim, it tastes very artificial, like cough medicine.
As lube, works well but can be more sticky than the traditional non-flavoured lube.