Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Voyage Shop Now Shop now

on 15 March 2012
The bike looked good on the internet photograph, had a good spec and good price and arrived promptly.
The resistance levels were very high even on the lowest levels, and I'm pretty fit. Each segment of resistance lasted for three minutes, which I thought was too long. For a "silent" machine there was a lot of clicking and scraping when pedalling, but the main criticism was the pulse meter which didn't work at all. I made sure my palms were reasonably dry.
I stuck with it for a few days, and complained to York who sent another control panel - this didn't work either.I complained to York and they replaced the complete bike. Still no joy with the pulse meter. I complained again and had the impression that pulse meters were a problem on this model. York suggested I go back to my vendor (Amazon) with a view a different model.
I was disenchanted with York's quality so chose a Reebok Z9 as replacement, which I rate at four stars (everything works including the pulse meter).
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again