on 12 August 2014
Got four yelows and one red, instead of the nice colour array shown on the picture (had been hoping for a pink or green one!) but despite this the product is great and fully functioning - amazing at such a cheap price. They were purchased as a cheap security measure for attracting attention if required. A blast of this whistle will scare anyone away!
on 15 January 2012
Okay i hold my hands up, i saw these whistles and immediately thought 'bargain!' there a must have. I'll tell you right now, they are not. The sound which comes out of these whistles is not one of a good, decent, whistle.. it is one of which sounds like a cat being strangled by a rope. They look cheap and tacky and the sound of them resembles this.

If you want to buy whistle, do not get these.. go for a single whistle for the same price, but with triple the quality.
on 16 June 2015
These whistles are from China and took approximately 3 weeks to arrive. I purchased 2 sets of whistles for a kids party at the end of the month and from the few whistling attempts we've had, these appear to be fit for purpose.
on 18 March 2016
Very cheap and cheerful. I only bought these for a fancy dress costume so they were ideal for what I wanted! The sound isn't great, but you get what you pay for! Only negative is that I didn't receive a variety of colours, I got 3 yellow and 2 green ones!
on 6 December 2012
Being a lifeguard it is important to have a whistle with you at all times, these are great value for money and you get a range of different colours too, I thought they were perfect for what I needed them for, great for sports and things like that :)
on 1 April 2015
I think the first couple of adverse reviews are totally unfair. Yes, the whistles are plastic and look cheap, but at less than 20p each what do you expect ? Blow them and they sound exactly as a pea-whistle should, which makes them 100% efficient and value for money in my book !
on 23 June 2015
cheap and cheerful, work well for the price. Not waterproof, used these for a Lifeguard course, they fell apart after getting wet.
on 18 November 2013
Not very loud when blown, disappointed with the product as they were to be used in a busy and noisy playground.
on 15 October 2013
The quality of this product is very poor I wouldn't recommend them I purchased as a whistle for work on the recommendation of other buyers but really not a good product.
on 30 October 2013
These were bought for our family of three.

We went camping and were to be used if we got seperated.

The different colours meant we each had our own colours.

The whistle sound is nice and clear and the string provided was perfectly adequate.

A product that is hard to fault.