Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Kindle

on 20 June 2014
I had a hysterectomy 3 months ago and this has certainly helped me. I was at first a bit wary of resuming bedroom olypmics after the op because of the obvious reasons, maybe dryness but with the use of this lubricant it soon brought back my confidence and when you get that back you feel so much better in yourself emotionally. Will always use this now as it makes the experience more pleasurable.
on 21 January 2015
When a thief stole the saddle from my bicycle, the journey to work became a miserable chore. I tried everything - WD40, washing-up liquid, butter.. but, to no avail. However, since I started using Super Silk, getting to work has become a lot easier. My commute is now the highlight of my day! A quality product with a super handy dispense mechanism on the cap that also has its own safety lock. To the thief that stole my saddle I have two words - "Keep it"
review image
on 25 February 2015
Brilliant product. No taste at all, and whilst it does dry rather quickly, this is by design: it turns back into a silky lube the very instant it is exposed to any moisture.

I guess if you are looking for something that will work on anything that is completely dry, you need to consider keeping a can of WD40 or a grease gun beside the bed. However, not all women feel comfortable in acknowledging that they may be a little "dry down there" or may feel resistant to cramming unknown chemicals up their lady parts, particularly from a company better known for making caustic oven cleaners (Reckitt Benckiser, owners of Durex) then the sublety of a gallon can of Castrol GTX beside the bed may be slightly offputting.

If you are looking for something greasy, smelly and awful tasting, or a sadist looking for something that will cause a momentary tingling of the epidermis at the cost of who knows what lasting damage to the most sensitive part of the female anatomy, then I'm afraid that you will need to look elsewhere.

If you are looking for some discrete, non toxic, unflavoured, unperfumed lubricant to use with a partner who is neither deceased nor unwilling, then this does the job rather nicely. Highly recommended
on 15 October 2014
If you want to make something slippery, such as a doorknob or a flight of stairs, this is the ideal product for you. Do not apply to the eyeballs.
on 14 March 2016
This is very good lubricant but use sparingly and avoid the soles of your feet especially if you have polished wooden floors. Luckily for me we live in a bungalow and the bedroom window was open but I still suffered very bruised knees and two of my Koi Carp were killed.
on 6 February 2015
Great for assembling plumbing fittings much cheaper than plumbing branded products and works just as well. It also washes of your hands much much easier with just water, no soap required.
on 1 July 2016
Thee price is great and so is the product! I have paid so much more for products that were not worth it and the ones that were worth it they're equally as good as this one, making this one the best as it is cheaper! :) I sometimes suffer with dryness and it makes it extremely uncomfortable during intercourse so I rely on lubes a lot. This has made my life so much more pleasurable I would say :D best of all, its so affordable and lasts me ages.. I bought this back in January, it is now July and the bottle is only half way through and it is used pretty much on a daily basis!
on 30 April 2013
My wife and I both love it. It is a glycerine base with anti-fungals and preservatives. In my view better than KY and a good price.
on 11 August 2012
Very good product, have used it for a couple of years and it is the best we have tried, non greasy long lasting and pleasure enhancing
on 10 March 2015
During the recent endurance testing and clinical trials of my newly purchased Fleshlight I found the Super Slik Lubricant to be the perfect partner to the aforementioned; being that it provided the requisite slipperyness, was easily re-hydrated and yet came off easily, as did I.

There was a slight odour I felt, which though not unpleasant was indicative of useage, though of course it may have been the extreme heating of latex and/or the melt down of my new man toy that caused this.