on 20 June 2014
I had a hysterectomy 3 months ago and this has certainly helped me. I was at first a bit wary of resuming bedroom olypmics after the op because of the obvious reasons, maybe dryness but with the use of this lubricant it soon brought back my confidence and when you get that back you feel so much better in yourself emotionally. Will always use this now as it makes the experience more pleasurable.
on 15 October 2014
If you want to make something slippery, such as a doorknob or a flight of stairs, this is the ideal product for you. Do not apply to the eyeballs.
on 30 April 2013
My wife and I both love it. It is a glycerine base with anti-fungals and preservatives. In my view better than KY and a good price.
on 11 May 2014
A quality lubricant for personal use at a great price! You really don't need to use that much of it at a time either!
on 12 April 2015
Smells like and feels like simply KY Jelly. It's nice though, and works well :) Also very easy to clean off.
on 1 February 2014
Very good product. It is easy to use helps a lot and doesn't smell weird. Great value for money. I recommend it.
on 6 February 2015
Great for assembling plumbing fittings much cheaper than plumbing branded products and works just as well. It also washes of your hands much much easier with just water, no soap required.
on 3 October 2015
This lube has a nice consistency and feels great when I used it with a sex toy. You don't need much per "session" so this 250ml bottle should last a while. It's a bargain at that price.

I tried masturbating with it and although good, the skin to skin feel is not as good as baby oil in that respect but then again it wasn't designed for that. Haven't had sex using it so can't report on that. It is safe to use with condoms though. It doesn't really have a smell so that's a big plus.

Definitely worth purchasing.
on 21 January 2015
When a thief stole the saddle from my bicycle, the journey to work became a miserable chore. I tried everything - WD40, washing-up liquid, butter.. but, to no avail. However, since I started using Super Silk, getting to work has become a lot easier. My commute is now the highlight of my day! A quality product with a super handy dispense mechanism on the cap that also has its own safety lock. To the thief that stole my saddle I have two words - "Keep it"
review image
on 11 August 2012
Very good product, have used it for a couple of years and it is the best we have tried, non greasy long lasting and pleasure enhancing