on 6 July 2013
i think this chair is brilliant except for the fact that when i tried to do the classic "sit on a tac" trick. there was a loud bang followed by an even louder scream.

But I would still recommend this for it's price and general durability.
on 23 August 2013
Bought for somewhere comfortable for my children to sit when we were camping.
Ideal because it took up little room in the car when deflated.
It was used inside and outside the tent. The kids said it was really comfy.
The only criticism was lack of a cup-holder but not sure how that would be possible!
on 2 January 2015
They look good and comfortable if you can get one not punctured we bought 2 sent one back bought another to replace the first one by which time the 2 nd was going down
on 10 January 2016
I ordered a single inflatable chair. It didn't arrive and was sent out three times. I eventually received a double inflatable chair, which constantly deflates and clearly has a hole in it somewhere. The design of the chair is lovely and my daughter and her friends love it. However I have to have the pump close by to constantly blow the thing up!
on 16 July 2014
Good for the price, surprisingly comfortable but does need an electric pump to inflate (luckily I read the other reviews and so bought one with it) and it does deflate a little each time it's used so needs to be pumped back up fully after each use. My partner and step-son love it!
on 2 July 2014
Easy to blow up excellent product good price good quality recommend this product to anyone
on 20 April 2015
Bought it for my daughter and I've used it myself. Very comfortable and with a pump; it's very quick to inflate. Satisfied with this purchase
on 24 May 2015
Frankie said relax so I bought this chair. Comfort, comfort, comfort. Couldn't live without it, one amazing product.
on 12 August 2013
I bought two chairs and I have received them last week. 5 starts to the seller, because they came quickly.
One of them is perfect, but the other one has some issue to keep the pressure.
on 16 December 2015
I purchased one of these, and after an hour of sitting on it, a small puncture developed along one of the seams, right beside the valve. It slowly got worse, and as it was split along the seam, puncture repair kits couldn't really fix the damage. Thinking I had been unlucky in buying a faulty one, I ordered another. 3 hours later, the exact same puncture, in the exact same place. Very flawed design, and a waste of money, in my opinion.