on 17 June 2013
Bought as a present for my nephew, dissapointed that two of the strings broke the first time he used it.....we have sent it to a friend to repair but I'm still dissapointed. It is a toy so should be more durable.
on 21 April 2013
We bought this for our two year old for his birthday. He loves music and making noise. Our four year old infact plays it quite nicely and our two year old watches and has a go.

It's a fabulous instrument, really nice sound, great size for little ones, easy to tune up when over zealous strummers have had a go and the strings become a little loose.

Nice.
on 19 April 2015
not brilliant. Its a toy so I know the sound was never going to be brilliant but it was like trying to strum wet spaghetti. I even changed the strings to the real thing and the keys just weren't strong enough. I would say just buy a little ukulele or similar... this isn't worth it. Such a shame because it looks really cool!
on 10 January 2013
Safely packaged and delivered. I bought this on behalf of Father Christmas for my 4 year old. He loves it! Lots of rock n' roll songs being sung in the house.
on 16 May 2013
The instrument looks great, however, it is simply not fit for purpose. The strings all broke within 3 days of play and coud not be repaired. My children did not play with this toy roughly, it simply is rubbish. I would definitely not recommend this or buy again. Regrettably the 30 day period for a refund has passed. My son was very disappointed with this birthday present.
on 12 January 2015
Don't waste your money. Looks great but that's it. Broke with first touch, very disappointing Christmas toy and brought too far in advance for a refund.
on 8 November 2015
It would've been nice if you had put the size on the description
on 20 January 2015