on 24 November 2011
I've used this DVD player for about a week now and i'm very pleased.
Its easier to use than I expected, so I can already give the kids the remote and they can use it themselves and it's proved great for playing their DVD's and CD's all day, which has kept them entertained.
I've now ordered another one for a Christmas present for my brother!
11 comment46 of 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 February 2012
I'm really happy with this dvd player - its compact, it comes with a carry case. Plays great, and I was really happy to find that it remembers the last position of the film you were watching even when you switch it off.
The battery life is good too.
Great for long journeys, whether you are driving or taking public transport. I'll be taking mine on holiday.
on 8 February 2012
Spent some time looking at diffrent models for the best suited portable DVD for in the car and this looked the best on paper, had seen Nextbase in other retailers so although had not heard of it decided to give it a go. Im extreamly happy and it does the perfect job of keeping my son happy on long jouneys. The design is very good (its really slim) and the screen very bright, so can watch in the day or night no problmes. I would definatly recomend it.
on 13 October 2012
This DVD player has an excellent picture and it has plug attachments for use in both the UK and continental Europe. In addition to that it has a remote control and cable for use to attaching to the TV.

It has kept my son entertained on some long car journeys!

It has the lead for plugging it into the cigarette lighter in the car although the battery seems to last for quite a while too. It can be installed and removed from the car quite easily.

It is reasonably priced product which I have been really pleased with.
on 25 May 2012
Although this was a reasonable price compared to some, it is every bit as good and very suitable for our Grandson. . The accessories with it mean it can be watched in the car easily. It is easy to use and understand. Would definately recommend this as it is good value for money
on 3 January 2012
I bought 2 of these for my kids for long car journeys, and with all the traveling we did over christmas they were great. The fact they come with an in car charger means you dont have to worry about them running out of power if your journey is longer than 2 hours which ours was. It comes with every accessory you could possibly need and all in a little bag. Only disappointing thing was the car harness, the straps are designed to go around the front seat head rests but we have a picasso and our headrests were too narrow so we had to strap them on the best way we could manage. All in all im very happy and would recommend it to anyone.
0Comment21 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 April 2012
We bought the portable dvd player for our 2 year old son as he had started getting bored on journeys in the car and we found it a great help he just sits happy watching his dvd's. The picture is very clear and bright all in all cant fault it on anything great value for money have recomended it to friends.
on 17 February 2012
Good quality, decent size and all at a reasonable price. Will but another later down the line when more kids come along.
on 11 April 2012
The kids have only watched a few films so far, but this seems really quite good, well made and supplied with a decent case with enough room for the PSU etc. The only reason I haven't given it 5 stars is because it's a bit noisy in operation, mostly that isn't a problem, but if you are watching at low volume it would be a bit annoying.
on 15 August 2012
Pros: reasonably priced, clear display, range of accessories included i.e. 12v charger, mains, link cables, headrest mounting straps, remote control, earphones. Also has SD card slot, USB slot, plays CD's, mp3, photos, burned discs and remembers last section even if 2hr battery runs out and resumes playback when reconnected.

Cons: clunky - motor noise is quite loud, slow button/load response, headrest mounting straps cover half of each speaker...bit of a glaring design flaw seeing as it's marketed for in-car use!

Overall, nice little portable player that's versatile and not too expensive to replace when your little ones arms get long enough to smash toys against it, or alternatively just pull the seat forward and get your passenger to sit with their knees up to save money ;)

7 out of 10