TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 20 January 2012
My wife and I have tested quite a few different brands of Chamomile tea, some of them are very poor quality, making tasteless chamomile tea (even with 2 bags in a mug). This brand, besides the additional feature of being organic, makes quite a good brew of decent tasting chamomile tea. We do leave it to mash for over 10 or more minutes though and drink it at night to help us sleep. We find with all Chamomile teas though one bag is not enough for refreshing nights sleep, we have to use 2 in a mug each!
on 3 January 2015
I purchase these especially for my parents and they love it! Guaranteed to relax you if you've had a hectic day and is right up there with hot cocoa as a pre-bedtime drink.
on 12 July 2013
the quality of this tea is wonderful parcel had been tampered with on its journey this is a bit of a worry but hope the quality will still be good
on 27 January 2014
Perfect for a drink before bedtime. Was not a big tea drinker but these are nice and no complaints about the price either
on 16 December 2012
Better tasting than other tea's that I have tried. Good for the soul and very calming - best at the end of the day
on 24 April 2015
Nicest Cammomile tea I've had, Clipper make lovely teas.
on 14 December 2015
Most organically marvellous!
MissHJB*
VORFFs
on 5 August 2015
Excellent value - best I've found online
on 30 November 2015
Lovely - unbleached top notch product
on 24 November 2015
Nice tea, better than Twinings.