on 22 May 2014
I LOVE Clipper teas!
The taste is by far superior to any other teas I've tasted, and believe me, I've tried a lot!
Clipper teas don't leave a tanin ring around the cup, they taste fresh and their Green tea has the added bonus of being beneficial to your health. The fact that its decaf is even better, meaning I can enjoy a cup before bed.
I also love the fact that all their teas are Fairtrade and Organic so I cup sup my cup with a satisfied, if not slightly smug smile!
Buying the bulk packs is also brilliant as it saves a fortune on the supermarkets...see afore mentioned smug smile....
on 30 December 2013
i purchased this product as i cant drink regular green tea and needed decaf and am pleased to say that after years of trying to loose weight i have had success with this tea helping me to detox.
on 12 March 2013
i am sensitive to caffeine, and so i know that this product is not 100% caffeine free. also, it tastes a bit weird (and not really like a green tea) :S
22 comments5 of 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 March 2012
I bought these tea bags when i had to find an alternative to caffeinated beverages. I must say they are delicious. If you already enjoy green tea then you will probably love them. They are subtle and taste great with a lovely 'honey' colour and the aroma is just as appealing. You certainly would find it hard to tell that they are caffeine free and the fact that this is a six box pack is also very handy.
on 5 May 2014
I've been having difficulty finding decaf green tea in local shops so I search online and am so glad I found his!
on 5 June 2015
this tea is lovely with such a nice flavour and it works out at a great price to buy them on here. i only normally have one green tea a day as it can make me feel a little sick otherwise, i also only have it either with food or afther.
on 9 September 2015
Lovely fresh tea, delicious. Buy some, but check the price against the supermarket first. It is regularly on offer for a pound a pack there. Not sure why it is so expensive here, it should be cheaper without all the overheads.
on 12 March 2014
Experienced difficulty in obtaining this particular brand green tea in the local high street
and was therefore pleased to be able to here obtain it online at an attractive ,competitive price.
on 22 June 2015
i like the product and flavor, although some people have said its tastes fishy. I use it with mint leaves and the taste is amazing.

I purchased twice and you save money.
on 8 April 2015
A little less flavour compared to full caffeine tea bags but still good. Good value as well, as supermarkets tend not to always have decaf green tea on the shelves or in stock.

See one answered question