on 17 September 2013
Took a chance on this as a thank you gift for the Father-In-Law. I don't know my Whiskeys, but he does - he was very impressed with the selection and tastes of each type.

Ended up being a great gift, so very happy with this item.

Service etc was great, item was well packaged.
on 11 December 2013
I would recommend any whiskey collector to purchase one of these gift sets. I bought this for my husband and he was delighted with them, everyone is different and the price is brilliant, very impressed with packaging and delivery. I shall definitely be ordering other products from them.
on 20 December 2013
Chosen for a man who loves his whiskey, it arrived promptly and the packaging? Well there was no chance of any breakages or damage-quite honestly it was excellent. When I finally got in, the only thing I added was some tissue paper inside the box which I felt made the box look even better. I am told the whiskey is good, and I would certainly recommend this to anyone wanting the perfect gift for the man in their life.
on 4 March 2013
Present for him. Looks great and quite an unusual whiskey gift set. Great for him to try news ones to find a new favourite that i can buy a bigger version of (don't like the idea of spending a small fortune on a big bottle to find he prefers Aldi's malt). He's only tried one so far, liked it.
on 3 December 2014
Brought as a gift for my other half, came beautifully packaged, with a special little air jacket to protect it, a glold netting bag with ribbon & of course the wooden box. If he loves the contents as much as I love the packaging it is a win win situation. Great value for money.
on 7 January 2014
a really nice selection and it comes well packaged in a presentation box and mesh bag. I split this up and gave one miniature per person at Christmas. Along with a scarf and a bar of chocolate it made a nice gift and was very cost effective.
on 30 December 2015
Received this as a gift, disappointed as some bottles were not full. The 15 year old in particular was only half a bottle!
Considering each 4cl bottle works out at £5.63, if only half full that works out at £2.81 per cl.
Buying a full size bottle at that price would be a whopping £210.75!
on 14 February 2014
What a lovely present for someone who loves their whiskey, came lovely in a wooden box and all tried up in a bow.. A must have for Whiskey lovers.
on 4 June 2014
I loved the packaging these came in, im not a whiskey fan, it was a gift for my dad and he loved it!!
on 6 December 2014
Whiskies were okay, nothing we really could rave about. Some were a bit harsh. Box was cheap and nasty looking, labels looked cheap and no additional info on the drinks. Not what I was hoping for.