on 8 November 2012
Although I haven't yet tried these out on the slopes, they do appear as if they will be more than suitable for what I need. They are very comfortable with no scratchy bits. The fastening is a *little* awkward with the poppers, but I do like the look they give and I expect they will ease a bit over time and use.

They are very stylish, and true to size - I have bought the medium and they are not at all bulky whilst still being very warm and padded. Also I think they are extrememly good value for money.

Can't wait to get out to the Alps and try them out!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on 21 December 2012
Extremely happy with my purchase! The gloves are soft on the inside, making it a really a nice feeling on the skin but with essential parts of the outside of the gloves made with thick durable material. They are very comfortable to wear and the sizing is exact. I have a 2 weeks left to test out how it'll fair in winter but my gut says it will be just perfect.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again