on 17 August 2013
I loved the brooch, it looked lovely and a great size. I ordered it as part of a birthday present for me Nan and she was over the moon with it. It did arrive within the estimated delivery time but it did take a while if I'm honest. Great product though :)
on 25 March 2014
I don't think this will become a family heirloom, but in one way it's very light weight is an advantage, because it won't drag the fabric to which it's pinned. It is very pretty and sparkly, and as a daily deal purchase, worth what I paid for it.
on 26 March 2012
THE RHOTO ISN'T SO GOOD AND IT LOOKS BETTER LIVE. FOR ITS PRICE IS VERY SHINNY AND IMPRESSIVE.I LIKED IT VERY MUCH.
on 20 June 2013
It is a lovely brooch. I bought for mam's present. She liked a lot me too. She is wearing on her red coat.
on 15 January 2014
Love, love, this. It is beautiful and have yet to wear it. Saving it for a very special occasion, which, is coming up soon. Reasonable priced and really, really love it.
on 27 March 2014
NICE SIZED BROOCH FOR CARDIGAN OR A COAT BROOCH. NICE SPARKLE WITH THE STONES SHINING IN THE LIGHT.
WELL MADE.
on 18 December 2013
I bought this brooch for my mother based on the great reviews it had already received. It really is a beautiful brooch and well worth the money. Great size, excellent quality crystals. Very pleased with this purchase as was my Mother. Would highly recommend
on 8 December 2013
A real statement maker, particularly on a dark coat. Pretty and attractive - am very pleased with my purchase; would recommend and buy from this company again.
on 14 March 2013
This was exactly what I wanted.it arrived within 2 days of ordering it, it looks just like the photograph,it is lighter than I was expecting,and a slimmer profile, which makes it possible to wear on a jumper,or cardigan without it pulling on the fabric as a heavier item would.
on 7 March 2013
I was really surprised how nice this brooch was, the photo does not do it justice, a really gorgeous piece of jewellery for the price.