on 25 August 2011
I ordered these and they arrived the very next day, talk about prompt. They arrived in good condition and am trying not to eat them all at once. definitely be getting them again. brill. MazOriginal Lotus Caramelised Biscuit (300 x 1 Individually Wrapped)
on 28 March 2013
My better half first had one of these biscuits at the seaside while enjoying a seafront coffee. She commented on how nice they were and suggested they were probably only available to trade. so I found these and ordered a great bloody box of em !!

Delivered quickly and well packaged.
on 27 June 2013
lovethese biscuits but i couldnot buy them in the shop. whole big box lovely taste.fastdeliveryandgood price.worth the money.buy and enjoy.
on 4 October 2010
Delicious! What more can I say. They arrived well packaged, unbroken and on time.

Very nice, thank you!
A few years ago we first came across this biscuit, and found that it was the perfect accompaniment for coffee. The caramelisation gives it a slightly cinnamon taste and the biscuit is hard enough to be dunked. So if you love a biscuit with your mug of coffee, then try this. Of course this is a tasty treat to have any time whether with a drink or without.
0Comment20 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 May 2012
They arrived in good time and were packaged well.

After reading reviews I decided to purchase these and am not disappointed. They are individually wrapped which keep them fresh.
on 27 September 2014
I decided to buy these for work and at home because we had tried them whilst we were on holiday and we really liked them.

They have a very unique taste and are made of very high quality ingredients. They have an unique caramel / cinnamon taste and taste absolutely delicious. Although they can be eaten on their own, I find them slightly too dry but go very well with either coffee or tea.

We use them in work to give to current / potential clients / visitors and the feedback that we have had from them has been of a very positive nature.

We also have them at home occasionally for visitors and they always comment on their pleasant taste. My 12 year old nephew also likes them although he usually has them with a fizzy soft drink and will always take more than one.

Verdict: A Tasty High Quality Biscuit

Feedback:
If you wish to provide feedback on this review then please follow the link below.

Thanks
on 17 July 2013
I suffer from hypoglycaemia so need something I can carry around with me which is individually wrapped to boost my sugar levels when needed. These are just perfect for the job, and have averted several potential disasters. Not only that but they taste delicious. So these are now my emergency biscuits. I carry a few with me at all times.
on 22 September 2013
Great biscuits go really well with a nice coffee, got great service just would like to see a better wrapper for individual ones
on 23 May 2012
These biscuits are ruddy lush. I highly recommend them. I received some for my 30th birthday, and was truly overwhelmed. They are especially delicious with coffee.
EAT ME!