on 28 March 2013
My better half first had one of these biscuits at the seaside while enjoying a seafront coffee. She commented on how nice they were and suggested they were probably only available to trade. so I found these and ordered a great bloody box of em !!

Delivered quickly and well packaged.
on 25 August 2011
I ordered these and they arrived the very next day, talk about prompt. They arrived in good condition and am trying not to eat them all at once. definitely be getting them again. brill. MazOriginal Lotus Caramelised Biscuit (300 x 1 Individually Wrapped)
A few years ago we first came across this biscuit, and found that it was the perfect accompaniment for coffee. The caramelisation gives it a slightly cinnamon taste and the biscuit is hard enough to be dunked. So if you love a biscuit with your mug of coffee, then try this. Of course this is a tasty treat to have any time whether with a drink or without.
on 17 July 2013
I suffer from hypoglycaemia so need something I can carry around with me which is individually wrapped to boost my sugar levels when needed. These are just perfect for the job, and have averted several potential disasters. Not only that but they taste delicious. So these are now my emergency biscuits. I carry a few with me at all times.
on 10 June 2014
I don't know why I went mad and bought quite so many of these biscuits....I've given away 100 of them to my son & his wife and I'm going to take some in as a morning breaktime treat at work for my colleagues.....I'll probably finish the rest some time next year....but they ARE nice!! I would advise you NOT to buy this catering size pack unless you want to endear yourself to all your neighbours by having an open-house coffee morning to end all open-house coffee mornings OR you want to use them as edible bookmarks
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 25 February 2015
Recently I had a coffee in town and was given one of these with my coffee. They are so delicious. By the time I had drunk my coffee I had ordered a box of these from Amazon. Totally yummy biscuits and I treat myself with one every coffee. I had some friends pop in for a cuppa and they were mega impressed.
on 4 October 2010
Delicious! What more can I say. They arrived well packaged, unbroken and on time.

Very nice, thank you!
on 29 June 2016
I've always loved the Biscoff biscuits, so when I found they could be bought in a box of 300 for a very great price, I just had to grab them at this price. I myself, prefer these to ginger nut biscuits, me personally. Their is that unique taste to Biscoff that other biscuits of it's kind could never replicate. I love eating biscuits for breakfast, most days, and these are a great eat at any breakfast table. If you love quality biscuits at a real nice price, then please do buy these Biscoff one's. You'll be glad you did, they have a good six months on them, before expiry date, which is good to know.
on 23 May 2012
These biscuits are ruddy lush. I highly recommend them. I received some for my 30th birthday, and was truly overwhelmed. They are especially delicious with coffee.
EAT ME!
on 14 December 2013
Very, very tasty.

They were reasonably priced as well. Delivered on time without any breakages was a remarkable success story.

However, 300 biscuits is a considerable number, especially as my wife and I only eat five a week.

I repeat No Breakages. Well done!