3.8 out of 5 stars2,526

on 2 April 2014
it arrived soon as expected. securely wrapped lovely bright color and fits well but better to get with the bigger size. my size is
14-16 but i ordered 16-18 and i fit me.
0Comment29 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 February 2012
Really soft material and really comfortable. I recommend buying a size bigger than you are though as they come up small.
0Comment94 of 96 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 February 2013
This cardigan was a lovely colour and it arrived quickly. The reason I have given it 4 stars is because it is actually a much thinner material than I was expecting. Still, it'll be lovely for the Spring/Summer.
0Comment25 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 November 2013
So pleased I found this. Lovely rich dark brown, good fit in the arms, bit too snug for me round the waist though ordered my size. I still recommend it and wear it a lot. Well worth the money.
on 30 January 2013
This came very quickly. It was required to go over a dress and I love the texture and the colour. It is a fine floaty material that will be perfect. I love it!
0Comment28 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 March 2012
The material is really cheap but the biggest issue was that the pockets came unstitched the fist time I put my hands in them!! Very poorly finished garment.
0Comment41 of 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 August 2011
purchased this cardigan for work and it arrived so promptly and as described, it was at a bargain price to. I would definately purchse this cardigan in another colour although the only down side is that the fitting is not very generous.
22 comments98 of 104 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 November 2012
The fabric is so thin and of such poor quality that I couldn't even be bothered to return it- a lesson learned ("you get what you pay for"). It went straight to the charity shop.
11 comment28 of 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 October 2011
It is very nice stylish cardigan. Very soft and comfortable! Only size is smaller. Size 12/14 = 8/10. Fast delivery!
0Comment57 of 62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 March 2012
A very bad quality item - but very cheap - so the moral is you get what you pay for! Cant even wear it and no point sending it back!!
77 comments26 of 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse