on 25 August 2014
bought this for my 16 months old daughter, she does not really play with dollies yet but likes cars so I though you cannot go wrong with this. The price is great, big toy shop was selling this for £29.99 so on Amazon we paid £18 so very very happy customer. The toy is great success, she loves playing with it and also rides on it. Fast delivery, ordered on Thursday and was delivered on Saturday.
on 8 April 2013
Bought this mega block big truck for my grandsons 1st birthday, he loved it. First thing he did was to remove the driver from the cab and put it in his mouth.

The construction of this item is very sturdy and there are no rough or sharp edges to cause any harm. It is an ideal gift for a child from 1to 5 years of age, and I would recommend this toy
on 31 December 2014
Although my son is a bit young to play with it yet at five months oldI am sure he is going to love it. He is mesmerised by it when I push it along the floor in front of him. There are some blocks included, but I think you'd have to buy more to be able to do smething imaginitive wiht them.
on 4 March 2014
Bought for Grandson's 1st birthday and he loves it. He can use it as a"toddle truck" standing up and pushing it. Just need to be careful he does this from the front (pushing truck backwards) rather than other way as otherwise it tends to tip up depositing grandson on the floor.
on 18 February 2014
Bought this for my grandson who liked some mega blocks that we keep at home for him. As he also likes pushing things around this would suit him to the ground. He absolutely loved it so naturally we are very pleased. Thank you.
on 3 March 2015
Well worth the money. This thing is huge. My 1.5yr old is going through this push everything around stage and this is ideal and as a bonus you get a little mega bloxs figure plus a fair few various size bloxs.
on 16 September 2015
Bigger than I though, the wheels are big and chunky so easy to use inside and out and easy to clean and strong enough for my little one to put all his bits and bobs in and even lean on while pushing
on 6 January 2014
FOR THE MONEY ITS A GREAT VALUE.NICE QUALLITY AND I THING IT WILL LAST FOR EVER.
BE CAREFULLY WHEN IT CLOSES THE SKIP UNTILL HE IS USED TO THAT
on 10 April 2015
Needs something like a clip or something to hold tipper back down as if a child learns on it it tips and hits then in the face otherwise very good
on 3 February 2014
My nephew always made a b-line for this at playgroup, and the same can now be said at home, sturdy construction and some blocks supplied too