on 18 January 2014
Imagine my surprise when I went into my local health food store and bought 500g for £1.30! Better than half price. Look else where.
11 comment19 of 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 November 2015
Put the corn in a popping machine purchased from John Lewis. The kernels popped but were almost inedible as they were chewy/soft and stuck in the teeth like no other popcorn I've eaten. Sorry, but I'm feeding the rest to my hens which is about all they are good for. I've since purchase popping corn from another source and that turned out well - crunchy - as it should be. Very disappointed.
on 6 November 2015
Unfortunately I have now realised that the kernels are stale even though the expiry date on the packet says sept 2017. This is the second time I've tried to pop them and they taste very stale. Won't be buying these again
on 15 June 2013
great value for money, we will have to watch hours of films to finish this supply of popcorn off! great for film-lovers!
on 16 December 2012
Bought myself a corn popping machine, thought that it would keep the grandchildren amused (and me). We had a lovely time popping the corn as well as eating it.
on 16 February 2013
Never would have thought that making popcorn ,without salt&butter, could taste so good !....I also bought the organic popping corn & even though it was more expensive ,the seeds weren't as big as this one...I have already gone through 2 kilo's in less than a month!..If you have a popcorn maker at home, don't worry if some of the seeds don't pop...you can always put them back in to the machine and most of them will pop the 2nd time around.
Since I am very happy with this product ,I see no reason to try another brand.
on 24 February 2012
The popping corn makes excellent pop corn it arrived in the stated time. Very good service. I would order this product again.
on 24 May 2013
Perfect for popping corn. A lot cheaper than supermarkets - Lasted me for throughout the academic year. A healthy alternative for a snack!
VINE VOICEon 5 August 2015
Big bag of popping kernals for a decent price (beware of very low cost kernals). Good quality, I'm rarely left with a lot of unpopped kernals. I make my popcorn in a large pan (with lid on) with a splash of oil. Hardly takes any time at all to make a big batch. A small sprinkle of salt and its perfect with a good film. Its also far and away better than the mass produced packet or cinema style popcorn (with its sickly smell and sticky coating). This is real popcorn, great smelling and crisp.
on 17 January 2016
Its a bag of popping corn, Not much can go wrong with this - only if they become sout of date and stale, but these were great and were t purchased when ordering a popcorn machine online.

A whole lot cheaper at your local shop, but you are paying a premium here for convenience and just making sure you can use your popcorn machine as soon as you can get it.

Healthy and tasty​
review image review image review image