Format: DVDChange
Price:£4.99+ £1.26 shipping

on 15 March 2013
After all these years of hoping this would be become available, I finally hit gold when I saw it on UK Amazon! Thank goodness because this film tells the story, very informative & well done. I highly recommend this for anyone's military collection.
on 2 May 2014
I have always been fascinated with the battle of the Denmark strait
more importantly the hood , tedd Briggs who sadly passed a way a couple
Of years ago , who often talked about the last minutes of his ships life.
Through the entire war the navy lost more men in this single sinking than any
Other ship . Over 1400 were lost on the hood, dundas,tilburn and Briggs
Sole survivors. The bismarck lost around 2000 of her crew .......

I would highly recommend this dvd to any one interested in this battle
on 30 June 2014
An enthralling account of the chase and destruction of the Bismarck. If you know the story I don't think you will find anything new in this but it is well presented and well balanced.
on 8 April 2015
Great film about the history of this ship. Excellent casting too! I thoroughly enjoyed watching it especially as it is a British production!
Highly recommended!
on 23 October 2014
A awesome film even better on dvd glad I got it
on 15 December 2015
The DVD is awesome. However, it was advertised as an "ALL Regions" DVD. It works on my laptop, but the picture continually rolls when played through a region one DVD player. Before any purchase of a DVD, I would advise asking the seller, REGARDLESS of the advertisement, "ask" if the DVD will operate on your specific DVD region.
on 8 January 2016
I was so excited I finally found this DVD after searching for months! It was a Christmas gift for my boyfriend and he absolutely loved it, he said it was the best gift he was ever given! Thank yo so much, exactly what I was looking for
on 13 January 2015
A Christmas present for a family member who was very pleased to receive it.
on 27 February 2012
Some very good and rare footage of a classic German Battleship.Narration good and not overly long or techincal.Enough however to keep you interested.
0Comment4 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 February 2015