on 28 August 2012
Great product, it smooths out your face and doesn't leave it greasy. This is the second time I have purchased this now.
on 3 January 2015
Really nice primer. Bought it before going on our summer holiday as the SPF is a bonus. First few applications showed a decrease in fine lines so was very pleased. I used it everyday on holiday and then for a month after coming back. I still have more than half a tube left. I'm using it more sparingly now - for special occasions only as it is an extra cost that I can do without. I would definitely buy it again. Shame Amazon don't sell it cheaper than stores.
on 10 July 2013
I bought this product in May and used it since every day with still loads left so a little for me goes a long way. It gives me great coverage and primes my skin well under make up. I have used this as a sunscreen solely too and helps keep my t-zone in check. Would highly recommend this!
on 19 November 2014
This is the best prima in the world. Wonderful on my 70 plus skin!
on 9 November 2014
Stays too sticky on my face and setting it with powder makes the fine lines around my eyes more noticeable.
on 25 April 2015
Creates a smooth base for make up and definitely help foundation stay on for longer.
on 7 April 2014
lovely primer i have oily skin and it works well under my makeup. would buy again.
on 25 October 2015
Ok, again it is fine, not the best primer I have used but it does the job.
on 16 January 2015