on 24 July 2013
Since it is raw and natural, roast in the oven a little. Delicious ! Since I don't eat meat nor fish, the nuts is one of the important food for me. For aperitif, the guests like them, too.
on 1 May 2013
Good quality nuts , nice , clean & dry - perfect healthy stuff would deffinetly order again from you , thanks :)
on 13 January 2014
this product quality is really nice
it is tasty as well as healthy
I would recommend this to nut lovers
on 1 February 2012
Just what it says on the tin (or in this case "bag") A well packaged, fresh, sweet, unsalted Kilo of cashews. Excellent for all manner of nutty uses. We were surprised at just how moreish they are.
on 4 July 2014
Fast delivery. The nuts are fresh and really nice.
on 3 February 2015
I use these as the first item in my blender to make creamy smoothies. I follow the recipes of Ani Phyo's raw food kitchen. Yum and a great detoxifyer (these smoothies I mean). I also fry them in a little sunflower oil and then set them aside as I prepare my dish and then mix them through it! When I attended the Women's Conference in Costa Rica, I noticed that cashew's aren't nuts. They are the next stage of dried flower petals of this treee. Amazing.
on 11 July 2015
A good choice for snacking on and even though they are high in calories the fat is unsaturated so much easier to burn off. Because these are unsalted it makes them even more ideal as a healthy snack. A 1kg bag doesn`t last to long in my household though, so find a good hiding place ;-)
on 27 December 2014
I was really pleased when they arrived because they were clean and no broken nuts. I do not find them particularly tasty so I would not buy them to eat - I use them in my vitamix to make soups creamy without adding dairy.
on 8 June 2015
I bought these cashews and glad I did, after being disillusioned by my former supplier. These are consistently nice jumbo sized cashew kernels. They taste fresh and delicious, so I will be buying these nuts from now. .
on 14 October 2015
This is a produce of India. It is definitely not the best as I have had better from India. The nuts are medium sized with quite a few broken bits in spite of being well packaged.