VINE VOICEon 19 June 2011
This stand is surprisingly sturdy yet folds up small enough to go in your pocket. It holds the iPad at a variety of angles from almost vertical to flat enough to type reasonably comfortably. And in both portrait and landscape orientation. It holds the device securely enough, and the base is non sloppy enough to allow the screen to be used (albeit lightly) at any angle. If it allowed the iPad to lie down another ten degrees or so then it would be the only accessory needed to turn the device into a viable typing machine.

I have paired my stand with the Apple wireless keyboard to give me the perfect portable computer solution.
on 13 July 2011
If like me, you use your iPad for work in portrait and landscape modes (usually sitting next to my Mac or MacBook), this works very well as a stand. It's well made, lightweight, adjustable. It may not win a beauty contest (like the iPad) but does the job well. Time alone will tell if the ratchet system deteriorates over time.
on 13 September 2011
A brilliant stand for my iPad. Perfectly stable in both landscape and portrait format, and folds away for storage or for mobile use. Recommended.
on 10 August 2012
I have a 7in BlackBerry playbook and wanted a stand for it, I ordered this on the off-chance and was extremely pleased. It is adjustable so so fits any size, it actually looks like it was made for the playbook. It's non-slip and looks fantastic. I would highly recommend for any size of tablet.
on 27 September 2013
This is a nice, neat, solid stand which can be adjusted into lots of positions and folded away when not in use. Great with an iPad and would probably be just as good with other tablets of various sizes. Great value as well
on 8 June 2014
When I unpacked this I was excited as I had read all about it on the page at Amazon. It is all they say it is. Its light weight. Folds into an incredably small thing and will fit nearly anywhere. It looks and works like an easal and holds my Kindle securely both in landscape and portrait view. I use Netgears Push2tv to view moives on my tv from my Kindle and its the perfect things to hold the Kindle while the movie is playing and then to find another movie or program to watch. It also works well to use for games. And is the perfect solution for flying and holding the Kindle on the little tables. Well worth the money.
on 31 August 2014
I bought this for my Nexus 7. It makes it a joy to read the paper at breakfast. When using a bluetooth keyboard, the stand makes the tablet into a mini-PC. The design of the stand means that it folds right down and can be carried in a jacket pocket. I have used it with my phone. It s a bit of overkill... but it works.
It is advertised to work with 10" tablets but I do not have one so I cannot comment. If you use a tablet for reading or typing with a bluetooth keyboard, this is a good investment.
on 26 January 2013
It's a cheap price but not cheap in construction. It is just plastic with some thick felt on the tips where devices are likely to rest. But it's moving joints for when the legs are opened out don't look like they'll break after repetitive use, and as it folds aways into a portable rest I'm likely to be taking this with me quite often when travelling with the iPad.

With an iPad on it in landscape orientation, you can push against the top of the screen and it's sturdy enough that it won't fall over.....you could probably apply a lot of pressure to make it tumble but this could said of a rest at twice the price.

Very pleased with it, especially at this price point.
on 17 June 2012
This is a lightweight stand which cleverly folds into a conveniently stowable 180mm x 30mm x 25mm (approx.). It is very quick to deploy as all the joints are sprung ratchets. There are enough positions which the stand can be set up in to ensure that you will always have the right viewing angle and you can press all areas of the screen without unsettling it. Also, when fully open, it is stable enough to be used even on a soft surface, such as a bed. There is strategically placed grippy foam which does an excellent job of stopping the whole thing sliding about and eliminating vibrations.

The good news for Tablet S owners is that it works extremely well and will support the Tablet S in landscape mode even with the charging block attached. The 'portfolio' design of the Tablet S might make you think that the stand doesn't work in portrait mode but in fact it is very easy to place the device in the stand in this mode.

I wouldn't be without it.
on 12 June 2013
I give this product 2 stars simply for it 'should' have been. looking at it you would think it bends in to all sorts of useful positions. In truth, it goes from upright to.. well, not very far back. The main arm - with elbow bit you see doesn't fold back on itself far at all, this is a bad design flaw as it using a tablet in a flat position would have been a useful option. Also, when you do try to push it back as far as it will go, the grooves that the tablet sits 'in' don't extend up to 'hold' it in position so it pops out if it leans too far back. These are simple things that would have made a huge difference. it's o.k at best but as you've just read, has very limited viewing angles which you wouldn't guess from looking at it, would you?!. hopefully the next version will be better.In the end I bought a material case that doubles as a stand and has better viewing angles! if you just want to pop in on this while viewing it in the kitchen then maybe it's o.k, otherwise I'd look elsewhere.