on 19 January 2012
I looked at loads of balance bikes before choosing this one. I wanted one small enough for my 2 year old son to ride, he is 90 cms tall.
The seat is low enough for him to be able to scoot along with ease.
Quick to assemble.
Nice and light too so easy to carry when my son gets fed up.
This is a perfect first bike, my older son also likes riding on it too.
Because it is a proper bike it doesn't stand up on it's own and it took a good few goes for my son to get the hang of steering. It has a brake but he cant use it ... yet!
If you are looking for a balance bike for smaller children get this one.
Would highly recommend it.
on 11 February 2013
Good for kids to learn the balance. As soon as they reach the floor with their feet, the learning curve is very fast. Negative point for the front wheel break, it requires more force than a 3 year old child is able to apply with one hand.
on 17 November 2012
Recieved bike with high expectations , but after unpacking the bike was chipped scratched all over. I tried to fit bars but the paint was too thick and wouldn't fit . Spray job on bars really bad quality . Sent it back for refund .
on 4 August 2014
Soo sweet watching my two year old wobble along with a big smile on his face, the one with peddles and stabilisers is still too big. Easy to put together. Great first bike for getting the idea of balancing
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 October 2013
My son loves this bike, I wish I had bought one of these for my daughter as well but she is too old now.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 March 2013
The bike need some assembling, which is ok but the problem is that it was not well prepared for assembling. Other parts were not properly assembled as well. For instance, the brake was not tightly connected on the steering wheel and it removed some paint. The worst part was that the brake wire was short and could not be assembled on the brake lever. Unscrewing the brake caliper, for releasing some wire ect ect could be a bit tricky.
on 6 February 2013
excellent for young children to develop skills needd to learn to pedal a bike. helps balance, co ordination and steering development