4.6 out of 5 stars2,961

on 7 April 2012
The cartridges are the original HP ones and they come in original packaging. Price I paid for these was very competitive. Delivery was by royal mail and they arrived 3 days after ordering, even though they were sent from the Channel Isles. Very happy with item and will buy from here again.
0Comment72 of 73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 October 2012
Hi Everyone,
Please do not fall for the comment made by Steven about ADVANTAGE online. Its a con, which I fell for and paid £29.99 for the so called "British Premium Pack". What Steven is not telling everyone is that they are "refurbished" cartridges. The pack, I received had colour cartridge covered with bleedin' ink. I called their "premium call" number and they happily sent a new one.
I started using the cartridges and within a week, the black ink cartridge went orgasmic and started smudging papers and the whole printouts become wet and covered with black ink no matter whether its a single page print or multiple, its just start from the beginning.
The moment, my printer has to print more then half a page of writing, the black ink is all over it. On top of this humiliation, constant alerts by printer that you are using a fake product has made the things worst for me.
This is the biggest ever con, I have encountered and suggest everyone to stick with original cartridges whether its higher yield or standard versions. Do not, I repeat, do not fall for these ADVANTAGE ONLINE cons.

Thanks
1010 comments212 of 220 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 October 2011
Compatibles dont seem to work with HP printers so you need to buy the real HP ink. Pleased with this purchase. Good price and very fast delivery. reliable supplier.
0Comment50 of 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 December 2011
44 comments87 of 94 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 August 2014
This is a HP product, which I bought for my HP Deskjet 2530 printer.

The product is exactly right, but it was a bit of bother finding that this cartridge was the right one for the printer.
I searched Google 3 times, and each time it came up with the 301. I had to visit a specialist print short to be sure this was a the right one.

For reference this cartridge is correct for

HP DESKJET 1000, 1050A, 2000, 2050A, 2054A, 2510, 3000, 3050A, 3052A, 3054A, 3055A.

includes 2 cartridges: colour and black.
0Comment27 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 November 2012
Black ink cartridge lasted 2 weeks - minimal printing. In the past I have used different makes of cartridge and they have lasted as least 4 or 5 months.
0Comment28 of 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 September 2012
Does exactly what it says on the packaging and is cheaper than buying it individually.Overall it is a good product
0Comment23 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 November 2011
2121 comments332 of 372 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 November 2011
Got these inks last week. The black lasted about 2 days with very little printing. One minute it was full next it was empty. Don't know if it was a duff cartridge but wont be buying from this company again.
11 comment21 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 August 2014
When HP sell you a new printer (Deskjet 3050) they only give you starter cartridges with it which hold a very small amount of ink in them Hp 301 black 3ml and the Hp 301 colour 9ml cartridge. I was using about 3 black and 2 colour cartridge per month and it was costing me a small fortune. I later found out that Hp do higher yield versions of the 301 cartridges, which cost only a few pounds more but hold far more ink in them than the starter cartridge which I was using before. What you need is a HP 301XL on the black which hold 12mls of ink rather than the 3mls of ink that is in the 301 starter black cartridge and on the colour you should be using the HP 301XL colour cartridge which holds 11ml rather than the 9 that's in the 301 starter cartridge. I can even go one better, I now use a company called advantage online who stock the Hp 301XL originals plus do a British premium compatible 301XL bk and 301XL colour cartridge which hold 18mls black and 18mls colour. I have used them a couple of times so far and have been quite impressed. I hope you don't fall into the Hp trap of selling a very good printer (Deskjet 3050) at a very cheap price and then trying to charge you load of money for starter cartridges...
66 comments26 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse