on 30 November 2013
I find this is a lovely product, smells nice and is not too harsh as I have very sensitive skin and rosacea. It tightens up very quickly and when it is washed off my skin feels lovely and smooth.
on 5 February 2014
This product really does work. Your face will look fresh and rejuventated. Now you don't have to pay vast amounts in clinic to look younger.
on 23 June 2013
I got a sample of this from BeautyWorksWest and loved it, luckily on Amazon it is considerably cheaper. It is much better at clearing small annoying spots and lumps than anything I have tried. And despite the powerful tingle is doesn't irritate my sensitive redness prone skin at all! Even the high-end expensive gentle brands usually leave me red after cleansing, with this I could put make up on instantly.
11 comment22 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 January 2016
I got this (the small size) for Christmas after my sister saw it on my wish list. I was so pleased and excited to try it!

First impressions: smells amazing, dries quickly, feels nice and tight on the skin unlike cheap masks which crack super easily.

After washing it off once 10/15 minutes had passed, my skin felt nice and soft and clean. It didn't look any different, and after four uses (once a week), my skin again doesn't look any different. it feels soft for the evening but the next day it feels "normal" again.

Maybe this mask works wonders after you've used it for about a month, but for my it's done nothing yet. Little disappointed but glad I didn't spend any money on it.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 February 2014
Great face mask but much to pricey. Results were good but needed a moisturising mask on top. I am over 50 so would be great for a youngster.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 2 July 2015
My boyfriend treated me to a pot of this for my birthday, i suffer from overly oily skin which can lead to spots almost on a daily basis regardless of how often i wash and shower. Knowing how expensive this mud can be i tried to use it sparingly while ensuring every inch of my face was covered, the good news is that you don't need to put a thick layer on, a thin coating will suffice. It's grey in colour and has the consistency of a thick cream but has small pieces in it which look like leaf cuttings.

The mud starts to work within a few second of applying it, your face will immediately start to tingle which is the sign that it is drawing all the rubbish from your pores as well as absorbing any excess oil, it also has astringent properties which help shrink pores and tighten skin. When the mud has turned a light grey colour across your face you can then wash it off, oily areas like the nose and forehead tend to take longer, or they certainly did with me so it took around 15 minutes until everything had turned light grey. When you wash it off your face, you will immediately feel a cooling effect as the air gets into the pores, always finish up using cold water to close the pores when your face is free from mud.

It leaves my skin feeling dry and free from oil for the course of the day, when used twice a week in combination with my normal routine, the spots and oil on my skin have dramatically reduced. Very please and happy with this product especially as it was a gift, i doubt i would pay £40 for this despite how good it is and would suggest if you are on a budget to look for other products. It gets the thumbs up on everything apart from the price
on 25 May 2015
Amazing product!!! This is a just super, my skin was glowing after use...its now been three days and my skin has this magical glow to it! I would recommend, yes its expensive but I am a strong believer you get what you pay for! Seriously I have this glow, and was questioning is this my real skin colour...I've noticed the ladies have been looking more too......still hoping to find someone haha!

I use it in addition to this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00132O442?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00 ( Something I have been using for months now would highly recommend)

I use by doing the following steps:
1) Clarins Exfoliating Face Wash
2) REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask (Leave for 15 mins) - wash off
3) Clarins Active Face Wash (To ensure all REN product is removed)
4) GLAMGLOW YouthMud mask (Leave till dry) - wash off
5) Clean again with Clarins Active Face Wash, to ensure all product is removed

I do all off the above once a week, and seriously my skin is fantastic. I have very sensitive skin, and I do get tingling but I use the following creams:

1) Clarins for Men Moisture Balm
2) Clarins UV PLUS UV+ SPF50 neutral (on top to protect against sun, and as I smoke this is good to protect the skin)

I hope this review has been helpful, my sister has used this product on its own without what I do, and she loves it too!

Lads - Theres nothing wrong with keeping your skin clear!
on 14 May 2014
After all the hype this mask has received I just had to try it - but I just dont get it. Its ok but I wouldnt spend that much money again on a mud mask
on 3 August 2015
my skin was so irritated when I used it
on 16 April 2014
It really is fantastic stuff gives you radiant looking skin just wish it was cheaper but I guess you get what you pay for! :)