on 8 August 2015
I love this book.
Big enough, very soft, good colors, all pages crinkle, all pages with different animals with different types of materials so the little one can explore. The nose of the pig can be pressed for sound.
Can be closed. My little ones loves it.

Plus it is cheap compares to another ones I've seen. It is a bargain.
review image
on 30 May 2014
Another little book I have bought for my future grand child. It is nice and bright, and each page has something too feel, that is different fabrics. There are crinkly noises to be mad rubbing the pages and one with a little bump to press for a noise. For the price I would recommend this as a basic, fist baby book.
on 14 January 2014
I have bought this book for my 6 month old grandson.He will love it.It's bright,colourful and each page makes a crinkly noise.He loves anything with a crinkly sound!It's a nice size too,bigger than the other books he has.I highly recommend this book and the price is so good.
Definitely worthy of 5 stars!
on 13 November 2015
This was bought as an 'add on' item to get free postage... What an amazing purchase!! My 4 month old daughter loves it!! She has played with it for hours.. We love talking through the 'story' and learning about the animals .. The crinkle and sounds are great!!
on 10 May 2014
Ticks all the boxes with the textures and sounds but don't understand why it's described as a large book as it's basically the standard size you get anywhere. Was cheap as an add on, so can't complain really.
on 26 February 2014
Very nice baby book....With different materials and colors, sounds, it's excellent for baby when can be held in hands.
My son is too small for this but I hope very soon to be able to play with it.....
on 23 November 2015
I bought this as a stocking filler for a friend's baby. It looks bright and colourful and has a crinkly sound when squeezed which should appeal to a baby as his first introduction to books.
on 3 June 2014
I bought this product simply to get free delivery, but i'm glad I did. My 5 month old enjoys the crinkly fabric and bright pictures and will play with it quite happily.
on 17 June 2014
Ok when on sale. But wouldnt pay full price. Not the best quality but my 7 month old seems to like it. Has a velcro flap so it fastens closed at least.
on 1 September 2013
My baby is 6 months loves to play. Very colourful and variety of pictures. It washes really well. Would highly recommend it.