Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Amazon Fire TV Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 12 April 2012
I received this wine as part of a selection of wines to enjoy over my birthday. I was not disappointed! The vineyards mission (as presented on the wine label) meets with the intended experience: "...we aged our 2009 cuvée in mature French oak barrels to add layers of complexity to the warm, spicy red fruit and damson aromas mingled with dense dark red cherry flavours on the palette; the result marries a savoury structure to the richness of fruit and delivers a flourish of elegance in the finish..." Delectable!
on 16 May 2013
This wine is already well known and admired for its fine flavour, rich full bodied and complex. Once acquainted with it, a revisit now and then is guaranteed not to disappoint.
on 11 June 2013
This was ordered for, and delivered directly to a friend for a special birthday.

She absolutely loved it. Thank you!
on 16 March 2012
I was amazed to find good quality wine on Amazon. It made buying my Sister a Birthday present so easy. The service was great. By all accounts the wine better still! Shame I didn't get to taste it but by all accounts as good as any specialist wine supplier. So use this service if you want good qulaity wine, at a good price delivered to the door.
on 27 January 2016
My my my delicious, a full body with great flavour.
on 30 October 2014
One of my favourite reds and at a good price too.
on 8 December 2014
Sumptuous
on 4 October 2014
Lovely :)
on 14 June 2014
I wanted a 2011 bottle to reflect my sons birthday - however, this arrived dated 2012. I am still ok with it though as it was a present
on 20 November 2014
I'm sure the wine was nice, but very disappointing when it turned up wraped in plastic instead of
the paper and ribbons promised. Also my words v
We're on the invoice, not good for giving as a Christmas present.

See one answered question