Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 13 November 2011
Main problem is the colour: it definitely looks different from the one on the photos above and not very nice. Of course that's a personal taste thing, but I've asked friends and none liked it. Also the "green" doesn't go well at all with the grey interior.

Additionally, it gets scratched and indented very easily it seems. I've only unpacked it and there's already a slight flaw...

At least it's well manufactured and fits your kindle well. Not a lot of protection, since you can't close it.

TL;DR
+ well made, right size
- seriously ugly colour (I'm starting to wonder if maybe mine is a manufacturing fault...)
- easily destroyed
- expensive
on 10 November 2011
I ordered this product in the middle of October and have only just received it. Having received the order, the front when tapped, sounds like cardboard. It looks well made and the full plastic back guard looks like it will hold and protect the Kindle well. It is also a lovely colour, and not one that the other manufacturers tend to make. However for over £30 I think the price is really not justifed especially as it is made on mass in China. I believe that you are paying a premium price just for the name. The cover also does not have a clasp or anything to keep it closed when not in use. Needless to say I will be returning this item and buying one of the cheaper versions ensuring that my sister has a few more presents for christmas!
on 13 January 2012
THis cover is really not a very attractive colour and not at all the colour that it appears online.Its more like a sludgy gold. I bought it for my husband but there is no way he would use a kindle cover this colour.
on 8 December 2014
I am now at the stage of not being able to live without my Kindle. It's the best invention since sliced bread! I've had it 2 years and probably time to think about a new one. Still like lovely books on the shelves though and am currently reading a hard back that is not in Kindle print.
on 15 July 2012
This case is a very good design but not very well constructed. I bought mine before going on holiday. I have only owned the case for 2 weeks using it on holiday. I have not mistreated it in fact keeping the kindle in its case in a bag within my bag to protect it. Unfortunately the edges of the leather have started to come away in several places. It is not just my case as my partner has the same case and that one is also suffering the same fate. Good design but poor construction!
on 7 July 2012
This leather cover fits the kindle so perfectly, you would think that it was an integral part of the design. It's sleek, elegant and matches my wallet-purse exactly.
A vey stylish handbag addition.
on 2 December 2012
I bought this cover in Olive and I like it. Feels good and the colour is unusual and looks nice. I do howeer think it is overpriced compared to the cost of the Kindle device itself. I am not too bothered by the lack of closure strap as commented by other reviewers since once I put it in my handbag it doesn't fall open, so the Kindle screen remains protected.
on 29 November 2012
The first kindle I have used. I love it. It's great just ordering books with one click and the size of the print can be altered so that I need not change to "reading" spectacles to enjoy reading whilst travelling on 'buses. I don't know why it took me so long to purchase a kindle - should have done it months ago. I don't know how this rates with other models, however, it is excellent for my purposes.
on 4 February 2013
I ordered same leather case as Christmas present for my wife - unfortunately I got one for the Kindle Touch in error - my fault, not Amazon's. Case was replaced, fuss free, fantastic process and it arrived very swiftly. My wife is very happy - so am I; great colour, great fit - looks fabulous - thanks Amazon.
on 6 December 2011
I bought two colors kindle leather cover. One was Wine purple which is ok. Nice in feeling , you see and fell that is soft leather. A little bit to thin maybe. But Olive Green very hard, little rough i fell like i touch paper.
Awerall better than nothing. Price for that product should be around 15 £. So a lot of overpriced.
Good points for me is how it look inside. Rubber on site keeps very well kindle. So that on plus. And also looks good.

Hope it helps