on 6 December 2015
First Impressions
These little animals are fun for bath time. They arrived really quickly and were only slightly over packaged by amazon.

In use
The finish allows for easy grip even when used with bubble bath, they have nice colours and are a lovely design.
They make for a fun filled bath time with loads of giggles and laughs. You need to make sure that you wash them out after use because the odd one left with dirty bath water can make for an unpleasant smell if it's not used for a few days. Personally I use clear water in the sink to fill them up and store them hole down to allow any residual water to drip out.

Final thoughts
Any baby toys need to be made of robust material as they take some knocks and can usually end up in their mouths more than anything else. I've given these a good pull and tough to make sure they are not flimsy or are likely to break off when chewed by little teeth and they have stood up to inspection so far. I received this item at a reduced cost for an honest and unbiased review.
review image
on 4 December 2015
I was really impressed by this set. My 18 month old has lots of bath toys but normally ones that are made to squirt are too tough for young children to do themselves. If filled for him he is able to squeeze a few of the smaller ones from this set and he is delighted and laughs so much!

These are very bright and attractive animals that are easily recognisable and is great for teaching animals and colours while having fun.
May also help little ones that are not too keen on bath time by adding that extra touch of fun.

I like the fact the the squirt holes are located in the correct place for the animals. Where either the mouth or blow holes would be. They all float in the water and even with lots of bubbles these colours mean my son can still see them and find them.

The packet and each individual toy has been stamped with the CE mark so you know this has passed the relevant health and safety checks.

This pack contains ten in total so could be spilt as part of stocking fillers.
on 21 August 2014
Great little toys, my daughter loves them, her favourite seems to be the puffer fish. Makes bath time a bit more fun for her, I think she actually looks forward to having a bath so she can play with them.

Only thing I would say is that they need emptying before putting away as they can get a bit mouldy if any water is left inside them. I've had to purchase the 5 pack twice as this happened. bought the corner hammock this time though to keep them off the windowsill as I don't think direct sunlight helped.
on 19 November 2013
I bought these as something to play with when bathing my baby. He's too young to play with them by himself but my husband and I love them! Baby loves the bright colours and can hold onto them himself. Only problem is they don't fill up very well because the hole is small. Still would recommend them. I've bought the smaller pack as a present for someone with a baby the same age :)
on 2 April 2014
Quality made products, one reviewer said they smelt but I did not find that with the ones I received. There was a faint plasticky smell when first opened but disappeared quickly and could just of easily have been the packaging :) pleased with the product, going to buy the 5 pack also though as I really want a turtle which you do not get with this set.
on 27 February 2016
Great bath toys for youngsters but all parents should be aware that after using please make sure these toy are empty of water, as after time it turns to black mould inside the toy and your children probably squirt into there mouth as the play in the bath .not good
on 10 December 2015
The quality of these squirters is good, better than a lot of the cheaper ones we have had in the past.

All of the squirters are bright and colourful and resemble different sea creatures which is great for teaching little ones different creatures names (and the noises they make!). It is also great for playing colour matching games.

They are a great size for little hands, my baby daughter has no trouble picking them up to stuff them in her mouth and my 3 year old daughter has great fun squirting her big brother with them!

You could quite happily use these for imaginative play out of the bath or in the garden too.

The squirters really help to make bath time fun and we would recommend them to everyone!

I received a discount in return for my honest review.
review image review image
on 12 December 2015
These are a lot of fun!!!! At least if you're 4-8 years old! My children are having a great time during their baths. They were very very excited when I showed them these little squirty animals.

Definitely recommended for a more fun bath time!
on 28 July 2013
These toys are really cute and my son loves playing with them but they aren't very squirty as the holes are tiny and they take ages to fill up.
Nice toys but if it's specifically squirty ones you want then I reckon there are better ones out there.
on 24 January 2016
These bath squirters are listed as age appropriate for 6+ months....but let me tell you a secret. When my 7 1/2 year old son takes a bath, he wants to play with them too. They're cute for little kids, but the big kids like to fill them up with water and squirt them - at themselves, you, the wall, whatever. My 2 year old son squeals with delight when I squirt him. These really are the perfect bath toy. One thing I make sure I do every time I use them - I squeeze all the water out of them and put them to dry. I hang the them on the shampoo holder that hangs on the shower head. This prevents mold from forming on the inside. I bought these when my oldest (7 1/2 year old) son was born and they are still clean and working well. I highly recommend these squirters.