VINE VOICEon 8 November 2011
A fantastic product! My 7 year old daughter absolutely loves these gel pens.
The idea they that they each different scent is nice and definitely makes a little girl and her friends happy.
But what I find most important is the quality of the product - the ink's colour is brigh and even, the pens do not dry while left open and they last for a long time.
Certainly far superior than other cheap gel pens!
on 15 July 2011
This set gives you everything you need in terms of smells for your childrens pens but comes in two distinct packs inside the packaging so can be broken down for great birthday presents for friends. You can't get better in terms of smelly pens. Bright colours, strong smell and good quality pens.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 2 February 2013
These are a nice set of (10) pens which are pretty much as you would expect them to be from the description. A couple of things to note:

They write nicely.

It's actually the ink that has the scent not the pen. So the pen itself does not smell of anything but the ink does when it is used.

The colour of the ink is the same as the pen/flavour. i:e the pineapple pen ink is yellow, the cherry ink is red, etc.

You may not get one of each of the 10 scents available but should get most of them. I got 9 as I got 2 Cola's but missed out on the Soda (this didn't bother me too much).

I can't comment on how long they last as I'm going on a trip abroad and these are to be handed out to some of the kids there - they should love them !
on 9 December 2011
My 7 year old daughter bought these pens. She absolutely loves them. Apparently everybody at school has them... They are good quality, lovely color and you can definetely smell the scent. This is also the best price around! (She was spending £1.80 per pen in the local newsagent, crazy!!! I wish I had realised I could buy it online before, fortunately we found it before she spent ALL of her money to complete the collection!)
on 7 December 2011
A great and pleasant gift for kids and adults alike. It makes writing a very sweet experience, because the 10 pens smell like 5 fruits and 5 sweets (mint, soda, cherryade, bubblegum) and the colours correspond with the colours of the fruits or the sweets. The quality of the pens is also good (I was at first sceptical about their practicality) and the writing is fine, without excess bits of gel (0.5 mm).

I bought them for school and I give them out as prizes for my students and they are really motivated by them (they also love scratch and sniff stickers). And since it is said that our memory associates certain smells with certain moments, feelings, situations, I am quite sure that for them, the lessons with me will smell like all these delicious flavours!
A good way to add a bit of flavour to your writing, for a very good price.
on 29 September 2011
The pens were exactly what I wanted, they smelt of fruit & sweets. We had great fun guessing the flavours. Would recomend,quick delivery.
on 8 January 2012
I ordered this one as one of my little one's birthday presents.

All pens were nicely arranged in a case and each one has different scents to each others.

The quality of gel pens is superb. The colours are lovely and the oozing out scent as you write is rather delightful.

Her favourites are the bubblegum and cola ones!

Very pleased!
on 1 August 2013
Love these pens. I do a lot of marking and these pens make it much more fun. The ink also comes out slowly which helps make my terrible hand writing much more legible.

The pens last for ages and smell great. What is not to like?
on 25 July 2012
The gel pens arrived nicely packaged and promptly. The array of colours and the quality of the pens were lovely. Good value for the money. Highly recommended.
on 12 July 2012
We purchased these for my son who really wanted to use and smell all the different pens, however when we got them today we realised that there was two cola and no soda blue in the packet.

Now as a consumer i should return these for a replacement but my son wants to take them to school tomorrow so what do i do?

Could it be that what we have received is part of a job lot that has been packaged incorrectly and they are banking on people like me who doesn't want his son to be dissapointed to keep the pens.

I know i'm sceptical:-)