Price:£16.99+ £1.99 shipping

on 24 June 2011
Have used it three times at children's parties and it has already come apart. Cheap material and stitching makes it a wasted buy...better to spend double and get something that will last much much longer.
on 19 January 2013
The Play Parachute is a great idea and my 2 year old grandson loves it. However, although it has been sewn well, the thread used is of very poor quality and after a few uses it has split in 8 or 9 different places. I have re- sewn all the seams which took about an hour and a half. This could be extremely dangerous. My grandson is only 2 what might happen to an older heavier child doesn't bear thinking about....and all because cheap inferior thread is used, presumably to cut costs.
on 5 August 2012
Great product at a good price. We fitted 16 children round it at our Youth Group and they all loved it!
on 18 March 2014
I bought this for our village toddler group and it's great fun - I did imagine that it would be bigger than it is but actually it's fine for little ones to run underneath. I will search out some beanbags and balls to put on top for extra fun.
on 13 September 2013
Not as robust as I would have liked but nevertheless an enjoyable piece of equipment for playing with children in the early primary school years.
on 22 October 2011
This parachute is large enough for 8 - 10 people to use. It is nice and bright and compared with other parachutes of a similar size good value.
on 23 August 2013
I bought this so that the small children who live nearby can play with it out on the green. Most of these children don't have their own gardens, so depend on there being green spaces around our estate. They love the parachute & we've invented several different games to play with it.
on 21 September 2015
The tiem is of extremely bad quality. It has been badly sewn,with stitches all over the place and remaining pieces of thread. The yellow material has red stains.It is unacceptable!
on 23 September 2012
This is really good fun for parties . Loads of kids can play many games together. I'm taking mine to an orphanage in Nepal where the children have very few toys.
on 24 October 2014
EXCELLENT PARACHUTE, REALLY STURDY AND HARDWEARING FOR MY TODDLERS AND EARLY YEARS DANCE CLASSES. SUPER QUICK DELIVERY TOO. VERY PLEASED!