on 21 March 2013
Read other reviews which said the size comes up small. I am usually a 10/12 in trousers but mostly 12, so ordered the 14. They are just right for me. Some give around the waist and roomy everywhere else. I don't have skinny legs so delighted these are nice and wide and the silver cloud is a nice cream colour. The 29 inch leg is just right for me- i am 5 foot 2inches.
These will be perfect for our forthcoming cruise to Norway in May. Will be comfy when travelling and to go out on trips.
on 4 April 2013
Didn't quite fit as expected. It was tighter and shorter than anticipated, but will keep. I suggest you get a size up.
on 7 February 2013
Little baggier than I thought but material is good. The style is not as good as I thought but length good
on 2 November 2013
Sent back because it was far too big. I've another berghaus trousers, same size which fits. This one was way off, hence the return.
on 1 February 2013
I had to send these back as they were too small for my daughter-in-law! I thought they were great-good value, outdoor trousers!
on 13 August 2015
These fitted absolutely fine - slightly baggy design but great for walking

Update: I originally bought the 12 which were a nice fairly loose fit. Then bought the size 10 and the difference was massive. Far far more like a 8 - cannot believe the difference in sizes. A 10 should be slightly smaller than a 12 not a very lot smaller!
on 6 April 2013
These are really nice, I bought them for dog walking through the fields as I was fed up of looking such a state but the weather's been so pants (excuse the pun!!) that I've not worn them much, however, they look the part and feel comfortable.
on 15 August 2015
The fit is just perfect. They are well made, look nice, feel comfortable and lovely material. I do have difficulty getting a short length and so amazed to find they fit in the length too
on 13 December 2015
Very comortable, the length was shorter than stipulated but decided to keep them as they are for dog walking and it doesn't matter too much and they fitted everywhere else well.
on 2 May 2015
The trousers were a lovely fit and the material is excellent. Perfect product from Berghaus I would certainly purchase more clothing from them in the near future.

See one answered question