on 9 July 2013
I bought these because of the good reviews, i have to say i was not disappointed, they are well made, lightweight and fold up nicely. Very pleased with my purchase.
on 17 May 2011
I bought 1 Lichfield DLX Sun Lounger and tested during a good spell of weather. It was good so good in fact I ordered another one immediately. That says it all. So comfortable and durable and cleanable.
Well pleased.
0Comment58 of 60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 September 2011
Well made and comfortable. Good value at discounted price. Bought it to take to beach when on holiday and because it is mainly an aluminium frame it is light enough to carry easily.
0Comment57 of 59 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 April 2012
light, sturdy, long, comfortable, quick to put up/down, nice material feel.
may get another if sun ever comes out, should last a while though
on 18 May 2011
This was a great price and it's perfect. Much more comfortable then i expected and really easy to fold away. Now just need the sun to come out again!
on 3 May 2013
Very good sturdy product and very lightweight. Ideal to take to beach as compact and light enough will be getting more.
on 21 August 2013
A couple of seasons ago I bought a similar lounger but with a lounger cushion from Homebase for a similar price. By the start of this summer season the legs had given out and the stuffing had escaped from the cover leaving piles of shredded foam all over the garden. I am 6 feet tall but weigh only 75 kilos so I don't think the manufacturers can complain about excessive wear and tear. A couple of months after I bought this lounger it is in good nick -- no signs of any incipient stretching of the fabric at the join with the frame. I can't provide evidence of longevity, of course, but it's looking good. The lounger itself is lightweight. The legs and adjustable back have to be manually set and checked before committing your weight to it (in other words, if you move the lounger double check the legs and back). I find this sort of lounger a bit "slidey" which is why I used to go with a cushion but for the price and ease of transportation this makes for a satisfactory purchase. Judicious use of a beach towel as a cover or headrest also helps.
on 5 June 2013
Extremely lightweight, smart, sturdy & well made. Wanted a lounger that folded completely flat to sunbathe lying on front, as well as notches to have headrest up if desired; and lightweight to easily fold up & put away. Both essential requirements, didn't want heavy cumbersome loungers (that many are). The Lichfield DLX sun lounger is perfect! Bought two, and very happy I did. Bought based on other reviews I'd read - and am so glad I did. I haven't seen any better, and the price is good too. Very happy!!
0Comment28 of 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 November 2011
Very well made, lightweight, sturdy, and comfortable sunbed. The only mistake was purchasing only one, and when I came back to purchase another they were sold out. I'll definitely be purchasing another for next summer.
0Comment27 of 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 November 2013
We bought 6 of these, they seemed quite good, light weight yet felt strong but 1 ripped after 6 weeks and within 3 months a second one did the same