on 19 August 2012
Bought this for my 2 3/4yr old at the time for Christmas, however she has only just started to play with it in May (now 3yrs old) and onwards as she has grown into it. Really helps find her balance and has given her confidence too. Hopefully she will go straight to a bike without the need of stabilisers!

The build is very easy (took about 1/2hr) and the quality is excellent. Very sturdy and well made.

I would recommend this to anyone thinking of a balance bike.
on 27 October 2011
Bought this for my 3 yr old's birthday. She is delighted with it. We are hoping that after she had developed her balance on this, she will move straight to a pedal bike without stabilizers.
We did however, have to send the first one back as it was damaged, it was replaced quickly and without fuss.
on 22 April 2013
Excellent bike, great value for money.. My 2 year old granddaughter absolutely loves it. I will be buying another for my niece for her birthday.
on 20 October 2014
Bought for my 3 year olds daughter birthday and she loves it! At first she was wary as she was scared of falling off but in no time she was shooting down the garden paths on it, balancing so well! I'm very impressed. It's really good quality and we've had the bike 3 months now and still perfect condition.
on 28 November 2013
Looks great, cant comment on finished product yet as it hasn't been put together. Has been bought for my 20 month old for Christmas. She will probably need to grow into it but its there fir her to get used to.
I love wooden toys so this to me looks fantastic
on 17 November 2014
Excellent quality my daughter i going to love it, my daughter is 2-1/2 but is very small for her and will fit her really well and as she grows a couple inches will go up a few pegs with her :) fast delivery really well made
on 11 September 2015
Product very good, but there was a 'spacer' missing.
As it was a gift for our granddaughter we didn't have time
to rectify it online & had to go to Halfords - who fortunately
stocked it.
on 26 December 2015
Lovely item, good quality? Very easy and quick to put together, purchased for my nearly 2 year old for Xmas and she could just touch the floor with toes, but will be perfect for her in couple months
on 2 December 2013
I bought this for my daughters 3rd birthday and it was an instant hit. The quality is very good and is a perfect first bike. It also looks great! Would definitely recommend this product.
on 9 October 2013
my 3 year old granddaughter loves it, I would defiantly recommend it, was very easy to put together thinking about getting another one for my other granddaughter for Christmas.