Price:£34.99+ £6.99 shipping

on 11 November 2011
I bought this as a gift for a friend's little girl. It is fantastic. Easy to put together (it took me 10 mins). I am a bit of a product researcher because I do not want to buy a "dud" or an item that is not worth its value so I looked at all of the balance bikes on the market and I really felt that this one was fun, not too girlie (my friend is pregnant again so number 2 could be a boy) and that it was a reasonable price. It also allows a smaller child to be able to get on this sooner as its lowest seat appeared to be lower than other balance bikes: perfect because she can use it sooner and therefore get more enjoyment out of it before she progresses to pedals!
0Comment50 of 50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 November 2011
We have found this bike to be excellent. My 2 year old loves it and was whizzing along within a couple of outings. Particularly good as it has a lower seat than many which suited my son as we got it for him when he was only 2 years and 4 months old. It looks great too!
0Comment30 of 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 March 2013
Our grandson who is two years old loves his balance bike he takes it everywhere they are very strong .
on 14 December 2011
Bought this for my grandson's 3rd birthday. He just jumped on it and off he went. Excellent value, excellent product, excellent service
on 29 June 2015
This thing is wicked. My son loves this great little bike. He soon got the hang off it and i'm now chasing him. Need to tighten up every bolt now and again.
on 16 March 2015
The bike was difficult to put together as the holes did not quite line up. A bit shoddy.
on 30 December 2011
The product was delivered on time, well packaged with no visible damage.
The bike was sturdy, nicely painted and well made. The recipient, young girl of 2 years was absolutely delighted with her toy.
on 16 October 2013
very fast delivery excellent value for money looks very retro ideal size for two and up i am sure it will last a few years
on 11 December 2014
Great little bike for the price and very well built, my nephew is 1.5 years old so a few weeks away from his feet managing to touch the floor but as his first word was bike we thought we would buy it early.
on 17 July 2014
Great buy- I have had ours nearly two years and it is still in good nick. Need to get the tyres repaired when they puncture but easily done locally. Really great buy, excelent value for money.