Size: 40x60cmChange

on 9 September 2013
I love this dino set it goes really well with the dino mural we are doing for our boy. The only thing I was dissapointed in is the colour. The picture shows a nice soft toned set thats not even close to the colour of the actual item. I will upload a REAL picture so you are aware of what colour you are buying. The pictured shade would of matched our walls spot on this doesn't, even though it still fits in its not as flawless as I had hoped. It is the same with the bedding from this design.
review image
0Comment25 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 March 2011
Lovely curtains for the price, really cheer up my sons room. However lining is very thin, have had to add blackout linings to prevent early morning awakenings.
on 12 January 2014
the curtains are fine but thought they were a little thin as they are for a childs bedroom ,will not keep much light out.
on 21 March 2014
I paid for express delivery as I had just decorated my grandsons bedroom. Instead of receiving the quilt and pillowcase as in the item description I received a dinosaur soft toy. Linens Limited were only interested in collecting the soft toy not in sending out me the correct item. They wanted to collect the soft toy a week later then a couple of days after this send out the quilt. Their customer service is one of the worst I have encountered and by looking at the reviews looks like no-one has received the quilt cover. I have asked for a refund and will purchase the quilt from another company. I would not recommend buying anything from this company!
on 4 February 2013
absolutely love love love this bed set for my 2 yrs olds new 'big boy' bedroom :) looks fab and he loves telling me each of the dinosaurs, although it does take a while to say goodnight to each of them!! ;)
on 5 August 2013
I ordered this duvet for my sons first 'big boy bed' after leaving his cot, he loves it! The cover itself is good quality and the pictures are lovely. It was worth it just to see my sons face when I'd laid the duvet cover out, the big "wow" and smile and said it all! I would defintely recommend if anyone wants a nice, decent duvet cover for a boy.
on 16 January 2012
I bought this rug to match my son's duvet cover. It is a green triceratops on a white background. This rug is soft and sweet but very small. It is smaller than an average doormat so to be honest it is a bit pointless as a rug. My son likes it though and it does match his room, don't spend too much on this though as you'd probably think it isn't worth it.
on 23 February 2013
My daughter has done her 12-month old son's bedroom out in a dinosaur theme. I saw this cushion cover and loved it straight away so had to have it. It was despatched very promptly and I was very very pleased with it. It is gorgeous. Really soft material and just perfect in every way. My daughter also loves it and was delighted with it. A very good buy!
on 19 November 2012
Perfect - my little boy loves them. We bought the whole range for his newly refurbished bedroom and it's all been lovely.
on 31 October 2013
About the size of a bloody facecloth, very small rug don't waste your cash like i did or you will be extremely upset