on 2 October 2014
I'm 6"3 so bought the extra large. Would have been better off with the large as it sits very low below the belt line. Other than that, it's a decent polo shirt.
on 10 May 2014
Satisfactory. The t-shirt is light and comfortable, Good quality material, but the size was very slim fit
Very happy with the product.
on 11 September 2013
ok quality, but on the small side compared to all the other tshirts I have ordered recently. I had to return.
on 8 June 2015
I have purchased both the small and medium sizes are gifts, and i have to say the small is VERY small, so next time I will opt for either medium or large if I make any more orders... Aside from that is a a lovely t-shirt and well made.
on 22 December 2015
Maybe it is intended to be quite tight fitting, but I find it a bi tsmaller than is comfortable. The shirt itself is hard wearing and good quality - I have it for about a year now and it still looks like new.
on 11 August 2013
Very happy with the product. The fit is good. The t-shirt is light and comfortable. Got much better value for money from Amazon compared to my local shops that stock this product.
on 1 June 2015
Great Value

But beware sizing - if you're a gym monkey these can be a bit tight around the arm. I'm an XL in most things and this XL is snug.
on 23 June 2014
Really good fit and great cloth quality.
Helly Hansen is really one of my favourites.
Definitely recommended, definitely would buy it again.
on 25 February 2014
Good accurate sizing; bold vibrant colour; noticeable but stylish. Logo is reasonably discrete and item is well made and easy to wear.
on 24 November 2013
This is a comfortable shirt, but it is very tight around the arms. I do a lot of distance running and don't lift weights so my arms are pretty thin, but this shirt still feels too tight in that area.