on 17 January 2013
Bought for my partner who is a Baileys fan. The larger bottle in the middle is original Baileys and then there are two smaller bottles - one coffee flavour and the other is hazlenut flavour - both of which she liked. The glasses in the set are very nice as well and don't look like a couple of cheap freebies thrown in. Would definitely recommend for any Bailey's fan.
on 9 December 2011
My Fiance loved this gift.. he has been looking for a nice set of baileys glasses for ages but could only ever find ones with a single glass in. These are lovely. Postage may be a little steep but he loved them any way.
on 2 December 2011
Got this to give to my sister for christmas!!

Very happy with it. Wrapped u nicely. Well packaged to avoid damage during transport

perfect gift for anyone who likes baileys.

the glasses are very nice.

however the bottle in the middle is not full size. though it looks it from the photo.

overall very happy with the purchase.
on 23 July 2015
I wanted to buy a Baileys gift set and looked in various shops and on websites. I decided to look on Amazon and this was just what I was looking for.

Included in the Baileys Flavours gift set is one 20cl bottle of Baileys Original Irish Cream and a 5cl miniature bottle each of Baileys Coffee and Baileys Biscotti. You also get two Baileys branded glasses, which look really nice.

Delivery was quick. However, the only negative point I have to mention is that the packaging looked slightly damaged.

Overall, for the price I paid, I was very happy with this gift set as someone who loves Baileys.
on 4 January 2015
Arrived swiftly, making what could have been a perfect christmas present!

However, the packaging was scratched and damaged in numerous places (mainly on the front) making the product look a little bit cheap and used. The Baileys inside was very VERY strong for some reason. It was too strong to even drink! I have tasted baileys on numerous occasions so I feel my comparison is reliable. This may have been a one off but it is something to watch out for.

The glasses looked lovely and elegant.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Extremely well packaged, yet the box was still damaged. Embarrassing when you buy it for a present and its in such poor condition. Offered a switch or discount but needed it for within the week and couldn't provide pictures after it was given as a gift for a discount.
on 13 May 2013
Got this as a present for my nan for her birthday as she loves baileys.

Packaged well, good quality product. Bigger than expected (always a good thing!). Overall, I'm really happy with this purchase and I would recommend it
on 17 January 2015
Nothing wrong with the Baileys itself, and the glasses are nice, but it should last 2 years, the product that was sent to me was due to expire in 2 MONTHS. Not very practical.
on 8 January 2016
I liked the product as I bought it for a Christmas present for my mum, however the expiry date was 1 month after I had ordered it! Glasses that come with it are very nice!
on 19 July 2014
Lovely gift for my mother in law who loves her baileys. The miniatures and glasses had come loose during shipping but it was simple enough to get them back in place