Style Name: City Mini Series/Elite/Summit|Change

on 16 October 2014
Fitted great. Perfect for just running in to the shops quick. Also has the car seat sitting lovely and high, which gave great access to the basket underneath as well as being easy to pull faces! Just remember though that the right and left is when you're facing from the front of the pram, not from the handle end. I got a little confused sometimes with my scrambled baby brain!
on 24 October 2012
Fits my Baby Jogger City Mini perfectly with maxi cosi car seat. Can be a bit awkward to click car seat in but once positioned right it goes in perfectly. Seems secure, has extra belt to ensure safety. Pleased with product.
on 30 October 2011
The adaptors attach really easily to the baby jogger city mini! & our Maxi Cosi clips in perfectly & sits completely securely
on 21 April 2013
Nothing bad to say about these.
They do their job perfectly and has made using the baby jogger with capsule easy.
on 16 August 2011
I think it was most my fault for not reading the description properly, but just know that these adaptors are NOT made to be used on the Baby Jogger City Mini Double stroller.
on 18 May 2013
Allow us to easily and securely fit our maxi cosi cabiofix to the city jogger mini. Not too pricy. Great
on 5 August 2014
Fit for purpose, delivered quickly, u need to he aware of which way round they go eg. Left and right as they are unsafe and don't fit properly. I hate the position of my baby in the car seat so don't use these much, prefer the bassinet for my baby jogger.
on 25 November 2013
Well fairly straightforward to fit on the buggy ( city mini jogger GT), a bit of errm a fiddle to get the seat on the adapters at times. But once it's clicked in to place it's all good. To quote an advert "it does what it says on the tin."
on 23 March 2015
Best buy ever! Didn't know if I will Need to use my car seats with the buggy but ended up using it all the time. Works great with the double buggy city mini select. I use to car seats and it is perfect
on 20 May 2014
These adaptors do the job but the instructions fail to show you how to release them from the car seat. Took a bit of figuring out in the middle of a car park! Best to practise first!