Price:£12.84+ £4.16 shipping

on 4 May 2011
This Nerf gun is really quite good. My son got it for his 6th birthday and although he got the Maverick model too, there has been a lot more fighting over this one than the other. Its light and easy to load and they love the red target beam (although slightly un nerving they should like this!). Boys will be boys and I am coming to term with them wanting to shoot things all the time! The darts are foam so very safe as long as you dont do it at close range which would cause some momentary pain. So far so good. One warning though - most only come with 3 - 6 darts and they are not the same as n strike darts they are whistler darts. I had to order a pack of these because the other ones did not work and the ones that came with gun were lost in the garden. Dads love them too!
on 1 September 2011
Bought because nerf guns can sometimes be difficult to cock, and this has a nice loop at the back for my son aged 6 to pull back on. Didn't realise the bullets would make a whistling noise and they sound awesome, everyone wants one (adults included).
on 13 September 2011
Both my boys love Nerf guns and they get played with alot - not one of them have cracked or broken or show any signs of wear and tear which I think, considering how reasonably they are priced, is excellent.
on 14 September 2012
Shooting the kids is so much fun. We have three of these guns now. Great range and simple to use so all the children can maim each other. My eight year old is now a better shot than me. The fake laser sight is pretty good too inside. Cheap and cheerful and seemingly unbreakable too. No one has been pistol whipped so far but they should survive that too. Bring on the zombie apocalypse and these bad boys will get us through.
on 10 June 2011
My son got one of these for his 5th birthday from a school friend and it was by far his favourite present. He has not stopped playing with it. It is quite unnerving when it is pointed at you but is surprisingly painless if you do get hit by one!
He especially liked the red target light and took great delight in shooting his birthday cards off the mantel piece.
Might be a good idea to buy some refills as it didn't take long before they were all over the fence in next doors garden!
on 2 August 2014
Bought as a mini, funny little gift for my older sister, just a token item of interest to help bulk up her main birthday present.
Mistake.
This gift triggered all out war in the house. Within a day my brother had purchased two fully automatic machine-nerf guns, my mother had an 8 cartridge repeater and my dad had taken to spending his days ensconced in his studio to escape the sheer all out guerilla style warfare. It was chaos. Grandparents stopped visiting after being ambushed at the gate one too many times. The floor was littered with the vicious, foamy bullets and the remnants of shattered vases and anguished tears.
Nerf has torn my family apart.
on 11 October 2011
I have bought one and they are really good fun, they fire really far and are very good presents.
I would recommend it for 5-15 year olds!!!!!!!
on 11 January 2013
He swoops through the door, foam darts flying, with an accuracy only achievable with something that looks like a lazer pointer (but is somewhat less blinding), while screaming "I'm gonna die you!"

This may not be very healthy and his grammer is a little dissapointing, but my 3 year old son loves this gun.

Hopefully this will be part of a happy, rounded childhood, rather than an NRA membership...
on 5 June 2013
The product itself is durable and works over and over and over it's solidly built and has taken the bashings my boys have given it.
We even bought a second one the boys like them so much.

What about the mixed bag in the title....well...

These seem to never break...and we have darts lost everywhere....sitting there quietly watching TV? Not anymore when the little monkeys come charging in...perchang, bang, perchang....nerf darts flying everywhere....and I can tell you they do hurt when they hit you in the eye!

That aside the product it'self gets 5 stars from me....now I have to go I think the vacuum cleaner has about 100 darts in it's bag...
on 12 June 2011
this nerf gun is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My cousin let me use this gun when we were playing a nerf war and then I knew I had to get this gun. it is amazing.