Colour: Pink|Change

on 29 April 2015
So while it lasts, this is a good product. It's pretty loud, and I found that the batteries were not a snug fit inside of it and so on top of the noise of the vibrations there is also a rattling sound.This means it's not great if you want to be discrete, but if that doesn't bother you then it's not really an issue. As someone who shares a house with others, this does mean that it had to be used when the house was otherwise empty. On the plus side, it's got some pretty hefty vibration power that is impressive for a toy of this size.

It is made out of rigid plastic but the surface is very silky and smooth, kind of like matte screen covers you can get for phones and tablets. It holds two C batteries, and the circumference of the toy is probably about an inch bigger than the circumference of a C battery - not intimidating, but not too small. The length is also fairly decent, not too long, not too short. All in all, the proportions of the toy are perfect. When it's working, it works very, very well, both alone and with a partner (it's pretty cute looking and isn't intimidating to a partner to whop out and get going with, which is nice). The different speed settings aren't distinct, more like an upwards curve than upwards steps, but the spectrum of speeds is good.

However, I have barely used this product ten times and it's broken. There is a flat metal wire connecting the cap at the top of the toy with the generator at the base of the toy, and I think the malfunctions come from a broken connection in it. Unfortunately, the generator at the base of it is impossible to get to without breaking the toy, so unlike some other vibrators it's impossible to fix without very specific tools.

This toy will break, though. I've been through a number of them, and it will break. If you're looking to add to an existing collection, I'd say give this vibrator a go, but if you're looking for something reliable to use regularly, I'd say look somewhere else. It's cheap, and how long it lasts before breaking is probably just a reflection of that.
on 28 May 2013
As it says at the top. 'I Love It' . I will still try more tracey cox and others. The satisfaction it gives is stupendous.
on 27 October 2015
I usea vibrator for medical reasons, the vibrator I had from the hospital was not very pleasant to use, so I thought I would see what was available.
Suffice to say that I don't just use this one for medical reasons.
on 2 August 2013
got it for my wife she just loves it works every time she plays with it great when im not there
on 8 October 2013
Well its difficult buying this on line not seeing or hearing or feeling! It feels good, its candyfloss pink, easy speed controls but personally it doesnt vibrate enough/hard enough!!
on 28 September 2015
Absolute rubbish! It broke when i took it out of the box!!
on 15 July 2014
Great product.....best I have ever used
on 1 January 2015
Just one word: Wow!
on 12 July 2013
Bought this for me and my husband to enhance our sex life. It worked well the first time, but second and third times it would not work.( very deflating! ) Tried new batteries, but still wouldn't work. Found that the switch end needs to be screwed on really well for the batteries to connect properly - seems OK at the moment. It's neat and quiet with varying speed control. Apart from the switch issue I am really happy.
on 17 February 2016