Colour: PinkChange

on 28 May 2013
As it says at the top. 'I Love It' . I will still try more tracey cox and others. The satisfaction it gives is stupendous.
on 2 August 2013
got it for my wife she just loves it works every time she plays with it great when im not there
on 8 October 2013
Well its difficult buying this on line not seeing or hearing or feeling! It feels good, its candyfloss pink, easy speed controls but personally it doesnt vibrate enough/hard enough!!
on 27 October 2015
I usea vibrator for medical reasons, the vibrator I had from the hospital was not very pleasant to use, so I thought I would see what was available.
Suffice to say that I don't just use this one for medical reasons.
on 28 June 2015
I liked how it felt but it broke almost immediately. The vibration was good, and the size was pleasant to insert. The plastic is hard -- this is not silicone and it is a relatively cheap item.
on 15 July 2014
Great product.....best I have ever used
on 16 April 2014
Kinda strange writing a review on a sex toy! But....met all expectations although the connections are tight fitting, lol...great product though :D
on 29 April 2015
THIS IS BIGGER THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE BUT WOW WHAT A PLEASANT SURPRISE Tracey Cox always has great products and this is is no exception!
on 29 December 2015
when it works

great! but frequently it just does not switch on despite being fully charged! very disappointing! !
on 25 March 2014
Amazing! Well worth the money! Only thing that lets down is no batteries included with the purchase had to buy some!