on 8 May 2012
Bought this for my 2year old over SA46 as the price difference at the time was just six pounds.

Solid construction, my little one was standing on it and tossing it here & there and still no damage done! Does not come with power adapter but I am happy using rechargeable batteries as it is safer. Pink colour matches with the rest of the toys & furniture in the play room. Keys are mini size, comfortable and all can be reached easily.

Comes with 100 tones, 50 rhythms, 5drum pads including few indian instruments, rain drop, train sound.. There are 10 tunes in the song-bank, the twinkle twinkle is my daughter's favorite. All can be played using the number pads on the right side. Sound quality is as good as the higher model Ctk-1150 and much better than SA-46.

Headphone jack on the rear side, 3.5mm standard socket. Another difference between this and SA46 is the availability of LCD display. The keyboard comes with a simple printed song book as well and free access to up to 10 lessons online.

Overall this is a nice little keyboard not just a toy.
0Comment31 of 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 October 2015
I bought this for my 7 year old daughter and she loves it. It's really good quality and a great size. It is not flimsy at all which is helpful when picking an instrument (or anything really) for a child. It looks sleek as well and my daughter prefers something that isn't too childish as she's that age now. Headphones can also be plugged in to keep the rest of the family happy. This Keyboard does not come with a charger but i agree with another reviewer that it is safer to use batteries anyway. It is a really versatile product and perfect if you want to get your child into playing an instrument. My daughter wants to learn to play the piano so this is perfect for her without me having to commit to the prize tag of a piano just yet. Really happy with this purchase!
on 8 January 2014
My 4 year old loves this. We bought a book with letter stickers for the keys and headphones. She danced all day litening to and joining in with the programmed tunes! Worth every penny!
on 30 December 2013
My son has no sight & learning difficulties but has had several keyboards. This one fits nicely into his collection
Although would have preferred a different colour to pink for him
.however it doesn't - obviously - bother him. Ideal for carrying too. Previous casinos gave been taken to Tenerife on
Holiday. Neat, easy to play & attractive to look at.
on 9 January 2013
Our 4 year old is having a great deal of fun making lots of noise with this keyboard. Thank heavens for the volume button.
on 28 December 2013
My daughter had this as a Christmas gift. The only down part of this is that the keys are not marked so she can follow the music book. As we are not musical we have no idea what keys relate to what. So highlighting the keys would be an advantage so that you can follow the music.
on 19 January 2013
My 12-yr-old's just started dabbling in music (she's already quite the singer), and has been playing tunes on browser-based keyboards and phone apps. Not ideal, and we didn't want her to be put off by how difficult it is to play this way.
In case this is a fad, we didn't want to invest a lot of money on something that would end up under the bed. This fitted the bill perfectly, and she loves it.
on 2 June 2014
Very neat little keyboard which fits away in a small cupboard until you need it. Tones very good, excellent value for the price.
on 10 February 2015
Fantastic little keyboard with loads of sounds my twin 3 year olds love it.
on 12 January 2016
Oh how my seven year old daughter loved me well Santa! When she unwrapped this on Xmas day. I brought her the learn to play keyboard book that was suggested, and she was reciting all different tunes in no time atall...... Albert Hall here she comes!! Lol
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse