Price:£15.40+ £3.49 shipping

on 28 May 2012
I ordered the trailer as the same time as the Little Tike Coupe for my two year old grandson as an after thought. My daughter reported no problems with the assembly unlike the coupe !! After driving round with various toys etc in the trailer he wanted to give his 11 month old sister a go !! My son in law has screwed in some safety straps from an old pushchair onto the trailer and little sister is taken round the garden safely (with adult supervision of course). My daughter took the them to her local park in the tike and trailer one Sunday morning much to the amusement of the residents of Chesterfield !! Brilliant adition to the car so glad I decided to buy it. I can forsee problems when little one gets older as she'll probably want to drive and I'm not sure whether big brother will fit in the trailer !!!
on 29 November 2014
The trailer seems robust.

However, assembly is difficult. The instructions are OK but if you make a small mistake – e.g. there are 3 sizes of screw and if you use the wrong size in a hole – there is no way to backtrack. Screwing into plastic means you have to get it perfect first time or there's no way of fixing it.

In addition, there were no markers or pre-drilled holes for attaching the trailer to the Coupe, mine ended up a few millimetres out of alignment. This means the trailer doesn't turn properly. There's no way to rectify this now. Quite frustrating.
on 14 September 2012
I bought this for my Son, as he lives in his car, and tries to attach all sorts of carts, buggies, etc, to the back. I was a bit worried when people said it was a little difficult to attach, but I had no problems at all, delighted. You do need two people though to screw it into place. 5 minutes and your done. He absolutly loves it. Its really strong, as you would expect from 'Little Tikes'.
on 7 June 2012
We purchased this to upgrade our son's used Little Tikes car. It was well worth the price. It is very sturdy and easy for him to pull around. It definitely adds. A new dimension to playing with the car. Unlike the reviewer who said it only works on the 30th anniversary edition; we had no issues installing it on our older cozy coupe. We have 2 coupes and it would have fit on either of them. Installing was a bit time consuming. Mounting it involves drilling the trailer hitch onto the rear of the car. I think they could have made it a bit easier to assemble by having the rear axle preassembled. Even with the assembly; it is a 5 star toy. The trailer makes it possible to play both in and outside the car.
on 31 July 2013
Purchased this from Amazon Warehouse and wasnt disappointed. My son loves trains and thinks the trailer is like a mini train. If your son loves cozy (mine rides him everyday without fail!) then the trailer is a great addition. Easy to take off once attached correctly.
on 9 January 2013
This little trailer is a great addition to the car. My 1 year old grandson loves it and gets great fun from sitting in it and being towed as well as loading and unloading it. Very sturdy and should get plenty of use for quite a while. Highly recommend.
on 27 February 2012
cozy trailer,is a very addition to the cozy coupe car and would recommend it to every car owner. it's good fun and easy to build, fit and use. And yes it does fit older models of the cozy coupe and not just the 30th anniversary addition (our models is easily 8 years old)
on 14 November 2013
My eldest son has a little police tykes car, we got the red and yellow car for my younger son and he loves the trailer, he likes to carry all his bits and pieces with him. Good addition to the car
on 6 May 2016
Well, it works, but it would be a lie to say that it's easy to fit to an older cozy coupe! Also, it's been made with a coupling that's not that easy for an adult to use; impossible for my 3 year old grandson to couple and uncouple his own trailer. Oh yes, they decided to make the trailer with a hole in the bottom. Obviously, this needs to be plugged up (a cork does the job) if the user wants to transport play sand, soil, etc. Come to think of it, I think I'm being generous giving three stars!
on 9 September 2015
Awesome addition to the red car. Bought for my 2 yr old son and he loves putting all his cars and other toys in the trailer while he drives the car around. It's more sturdy than you'd think and was easy enough to assemble, although I can't take full credit for building it, that was hubby's job. Very good value for money and I would definitely recommend. Also works well as a chair too, as I'll often find my son sitting in it while watching tele. :-)