on 8 September 2011
A great jigsaw well made as Gibson jigsaws always are. Lost count of all the long forgotten items I spotted while we were completing thie puzzle.
on 14 January 2013
Interesting picture - very nostalgic for an old buffer like me that's got 6 grandkids!

Difficult enough to take some time but not too difficult to get fed up of.

Good quality board & cutting.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 19 December 2011
There is no grandfather who does not adore his grandaughter. This love is reciprocated and is reflected in this young girl's description of her grandad "he was a giant of a man....when he walked the earth shook. When he laughed the birds fell out of the sky. His hair caught fire from the sun. His eyes were patches of sky". And so this sentiment is graphically captured in Gibsons "Grandad's Workshop" Jigsaw Puzzle.

In the very careful and observant depiction of a cluttered garden shed assembled lovingly over many years to fulfil the multi-purpose role of garden and tool storage, a household items repair depot, and a haven from which to avoid full compliance with mundane domestic duties and Women's Institute Coffee mornings, you are presented with the endearing image of a grandfather giving his grandaughter a lovingly newly made or renovated doll's house.

One of life's great mysteries is how the boy who wasn't good enough to marry this man's daughter, can possibly be the father of the smartest and prettiest grandchild in the whole world?

A brilliant jigsaw that will retain your optimum interest throughout it's reconstruction, the only disappointment being when there are no further pieces to fit together.
on 22 October 2013
Great puzzle,very challenging,
I will be purchasing more of the puzzles. I have already bought a couple before from here and are all brilliant
on 12 January 2013
Bought for jigsaw puzzle mad father. A great quality item, pieces all well cut and fit together perfectly. Colour bold and overall fab product.
on 18 July 2014
This jigsaw was a pleasure to do and the finished article is great. One thing I love about Gibsons is the quintessential English images they use. I have also found them excellent quality. As such, I do not buy any other brand of jigsaw.
This jigsaw was straightforward to build. In response to some other comments about pieces not fitting well together; if pieces do not fit, they are in the wrong place. Some pieces may look the same and could belong to the same section, but there are usually subtle differences. Study your jigsaw picture in detail, then as soon as you see a piece you know which section it belongs to.
I am currently doing another great Gibsons jigsaw, `Filling Up', which you cannot get anymore. Happy Building!
on 4 January 2012
I love the detail in this puzzle, so many childhood memories with the shed contents. Difficult to leave alone as you can`t wait to find the next piece of puzzle. I fully recommend this product but don`t expect to get any housework done the puzzle is more relaxing.
on 14 December 2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this jigsaw, the colours were bright and clear and was well worth the money. I would recomend this to anyone who enjoys jigsaws.
on 5 February 2012
This was a delightful puzzle to do, good quality sturdy pieces and the seller delivered very quickly. These old nostalgic pictures bring back so many happy memories of when I was a little girl, I think this is what makes it more enjoyable to do. My girls even joined in, I think they did more than me, so as a result I will be taking it apart and will be doing it all by my self.
on 1 February 2013
The couple I gave this to love doing jigsaws and were delighted with this one as the husband has a workshop and they have a granddaughter, a bit younger than the little girl depicted here.

I'm sure it will give them much pleasure doing this puzzle together.

See one answered question