on 13 November 2013
Helps eliminate smudging and smearing across the screen and for me to type more efficiently on the touchscreen. Just what I needed.
0Comment170 of 171 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 January 2013
Wouldn't be without it. Helps keep the screen clean and tidy and is kind to the screen. Recommend it greatly.
0Comment69 of 69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 August 2014
didnt last very long before it stopped doing its job and i returned to my trusted fingers
0Comment57 of 57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 March 2013
I would recommend this to everyone who has a Kindle Fire . I use it every day.It's called " basic" but is more than adequate for its purpose, especially for those of us with "chunky" fingers. Why pay more when you can get the same sort of thing cheaper? I wouldn't be without mine.
0Comment183 of 188 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 October 2013
This item is much better than the cheaper one's, I purchased 2 other stylus much cheaper but they were rubbish as they say you get what you pay for.
33 comments92 of 95 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 December 2012
Works well and feels a bit like a large felt tip writing on glass. Use it with Autodesk sketch app or similar for its true value of how it works better than using fingers. The tip is soft but that helps prevent markingon tablet glass. Quite light to hold, I would have preferred more weight in the barrel.
0Comment108 of 112 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 June 2013
Unfortunately unable to attach stylus to Kindle so am continually misplacing it. Pleasant to the touch, when I can find it. Think at that price it could be better designed.
0Comment62 of 64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 September 2013
This is not worth the money, didn't last long, broke in minutes, the string doesn't give you enough room to move it around on the screen if attached.
Sorry, I love Amazon but this is a waste of money!
0Comment61 of 63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 September 2012
Bought this w/o much consideration.

Now I am glad that I ought this. It is good and firm to hold. Good soft rubber top.

Works very well with my GPS device.... much better than my fingers. Have also tried it on my Nokia Lumia and works very well with that also.
0Comment34 of 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 November 2013
I love this product. I have arthritic hands that are very bent so this is great for my kindle paperwhite and my phone. Love it