Size: Pack of 12|Style Name: Green|Change

on 23 January 2016
These are brilliant and have been a frequent buy from baby stage right through to now when my son loves to have them as a snack or pudding. He can't take the top off by himself but that's a good thing. Healthy, no rubbish, organic and so good for little ones, there is nothing not to like!

We have tried several of the flavours and I tend to buy whichever is cheapest at the time, I would recommend these and all of the other flavours in this range. They are more expensive than other snacks but are portable, mess free and full of goodness so I'm willing to pay extra for them.

My son isn't usually a big fan of anything healthy(!) but he sees these as a treat and loves them!
on 27 April 2016
My daughter loves Ella's Kitchen products, and being that they are free from bad things I don't have any issues in giving them to her,

The individual pouches generally have a relatively long date, meaning that we can always have a good stock in the house for when she wants one.

As a new reviewer to Amazon, I would appreciate if you marked this review as helpful or not so that I can improve my reviews.
on 28 April 2016
I love the Ella's kitchen range! Organic, preservative free, healthy, tasty, desirablefor my little monkey! My little 2 year old knows where the Ella's kitchen pouch cupboard is and this one is one of his favourite s. He isn't very fond of vegetables so these are an amazing way to get his 5 a day in. 59% apples, 20% bananas, 15% pears 6% kiwi and a dash of lemon juice 0% other stuff! I love this information, the sugar level is 11.9g per 100g which is slighly high however these are natural sugars, which are bad for you with a healthy balanced diet. I always squeaze the first pea size into the cap of the open lid as I find that the first pe size part of the smoothie is slightly dryer. I would recommend this product to every I know!
review image
on 22 July 2015
We get these to have with plain yoghurt or in porridge or just on their own. My 1 year old son is a fussy eater and does not like the texture of most wholefruits (apart from mushed blueberries), so we have to sneak fruit puree into his food to help towards his fruit and veg intake. I know this is more expensive than making fruit puree at home, but I work fulltime and found peeling, chopping, steaming than blending fruit too time consuming.
on 31 March 2014
A staple in our house and a hit with fussy toddlers and friends - handy sized packs with simple fruit purée and no nasties. We have tried all the fruit combinations many many times and all have been excellent.

Pros: All natural, toddler portion size, good for lunch boxes, snacks, ice pops, frozen fruit slushies

Cons: None, after 3 years our house still loves these

Usually much cheaper on Amazon than the supermarkets
on 13 May 2012
Great content and super good product. My little one loves it!!. It is supposed to be very natural so hoping this is true , this is a great alternative for picky eaters like mine!: Also, super easy to open and close and for travelling.
on 2 June 2016
These are really good value and although I haven't started weaning yet I think they'll be invaluable. I plan on keeping a couple in my bag, leave a few at grandparents etc as they'll be so easy to give as a snack if we pop in unexpectedly.
on 14 July 2013
Handy to have in the cupboard for a guilt free snack on the go. My daughter loves them and we have one most days, she likes most of the flavours, and enjoys her 'squidgy' as we know them. It is a nice way to get a bit more of her fruit intake dealt with.
on 31 March 2014

Cons: None, after 3 years our house still loves these

Usually much cheaper on Amazon than the supermarkets
on 8 September 2011
My Daughter loves these as they are pure fruit and nothing artifical. As they do not need refridgerating you can take them anywhere. They are much cheeper to buy from Amazon than the supermarkets and they will deliver them monthly so I don't have to worry about running out.

See one answered question