Format: ToyChange

on 27 September 2012
My 2 1/2 year old son loves wow toys and this fire truck is no exception. Disappointed they changed tge design and it now only comes with one barrier and one figure, especially considering it still has all the gaps to fit tge extra man! I did contact wow twice to ask why they changed it, but they never replied - so great toys but poor customer service. It would put me off buying more wow toys incase I had a problem with it and they again chose not to bother replying.
on 10 October 2013
I adore this fire engine, great quality and play value. Having bought 3 so far it is loved equally by 1 & 2 year old boys and a 4 year old girl who shows no signs of growing too old for it.

It requires no batteries and makes no noise apart from the very satisfying friction action where you push on it forward and it keeps going, the harder you push the further it goes. It has a little man who fits in three places and can be used to turn the crane (4 places if you include locking him in the boot!) and a little barrier that stows away in the boot.

I bought them half price and is a wonderful bargain as feels like it's worth 3 times that, even at full price I would recommend.
on 11 October 2015
I love this toy. I bought this for my son when he was 18 months and he's now had it for 6 months. He loves playing with it and putting the little man in the driver's seat. His hand opens the back compartment which is lots of fun for toddlers. It has the same kind of movement as our other wow toys, where it continues to roll after you start pushing it. And best of all for parents, it doesn't have a siren! It's nice to have toys that don't make annoying noises, and my son makes his own siren noise when he pushes it around anyway.
on 25 February 2013
one of the best toys i have ever brought my granddaughter loves it and it is really well made and seem to be unbreakable
on 5 September 2014
This toy is so robust! My almost two year old son received this for his first birthday and he has played with it everyday for the past 9/10 months. It has been thrown, dropped, bitten and just generally manhandled but it still looks brand new! It is one of his favourite toys and I would highly recommend it! I have bought the adventure and holiday bundle for his upcoming birthday which I know he will love.
on 13 February 2012
As with all the Wow toys, this fire engine needs no batteries. It is robust and virtually unbreakable. This is the third Ernie I have bought as it was such a success with the two previous recipients.
The engine has a strong traction and moves beautifully along, the figure can sit in the cab or fight the fire from the top of the turntable ladder. All in all a great toy for a child of 1 year plus.
on 21 November 2013
I've ordered this as a gift but have seen it in action at work. Wow toys are always massively popular with the children who come to the children's centre, they are robust to withstand toddler torment and appeal to adults due to not needing batteries! The fire truck has great appeal to imaginative children. Fab price!
on 1 January 2015
This is a great toy,2 year old grandson loves it,but I am very disappointed that the clear plastic window on the front keeps falling out,the tiny plastic knobs on it will not stay in the holes,had it not been such a favourite it would have been returned,will not purchase any of the other toys with this feature
on 23 February 2014
we have lots of WOW toys and all of them are perfect quality and offer plenty of fun, I bought Ernie Fire Engine for my boys and as a birthday gifts for two other boys. I must report that ALL 4 boys have one of their best toys. Recommend
on 26 December 2012
Bought this for my son's 1st birthday and he loves it (as does his 3 year old sister!).... 6 months on from his birthday and its still his favourite. He loves pushing it around the house.
Good value and good quality.