on 26 December 2011
Purchased this for my gt.grandson who is almost 17months old and he loves it. It's very durable as it has certainly taken a few knocks since he got it. It's so easy for little ones to handle it and overall one of the best buys I have made for him.
on 10 January 2014
Normal great sturdy toy from WOW, as always, highly popular. Only given it 4 rather than 5 stars because it has a rather annoying rattly type noise as it rolls which I really can't see a reason for, apart from that it's great
on 1 September 2011
This is a fairly new addition to the Wow range. It is great for the smaller child, makes a lovely rattley noise as it is pushed along. It is a big hit with our 16 mth. old grandson.
As usual with the Wow toys it is very well made and looks indestructible.
on 22 April 2013
Game for children age +1.
Durable, compact, well finished. I recommend it!
My son had a lot of fun.
It does not use batteries and all sounds are created with mechanical movements hidden.
on 19 April 2014
Roll it riley is the latest wow toy out of many i have ordered for my grandsons. All toys are built to last they are safe for small hands very tough and super quality plus value for money. I recommend these toys to anyone who like us have typical grandkids or kids who like to play hard.
on 22 October 2011
Bought tis for a baby called Riley!! He absolutely loved it played with it for ages and the parents were very impressed as well. These toys are just great very sturdy and being friction powered is great no batteries.
on 21 November 2012
Changeing the faces on the roller makes little one laugh every
time it goes round and it runs really well.
on 17 December 2012
Really loved this toy, especially as 'no batteries needed'! I bought this as a Christmas present for my great nephew who is 2 and a half. He hasn't received it yet but i'm sure he'll love it.
on 5 August 2012
Wow toys are really good for young ones, no batteries to worry about and good to start a collection. not many toys are suitable for 18months plus, so these are ideal for that age group.
on 3 May 2013
Everyone we have bought up to now has been a success with both my granchildren. Really reccomment them,sturdy, jolly toys! and of course no batteries.